Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet they break 75 signatures by bedtime and all heck will break loose across the land.

The President is a Bears fan. He doesn't give a crap about the Lions.

"Our city is broke, but can you investigate the results of an NFL game?"

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Team effort

Detroit scores 20 ppg, our defense gave up exactly 20 pts
Detroits very good defense gives up 17. PPG, our offense scored 24

The defense didn't get the normal amount of help from our O. On the field more than usual in that first half. They held Detroit to field goals. Just 3 points in the second half. 3 turnovers(really just 2). They helped the offense more than the other way around in this game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The defense didn't get the normal amount of help from our O. On the field more than usual in that first half. They held Detroit to field goals. Just 3 points in the second half. 3 turnovers(really just 2). They helped the offense more than the other way around in this game.

No doubt, good job by the defense.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Another game the defense slams the door shut with a turnover! Is that 6 times this year?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
It's disturbing that the Lions caught us by surprise with their blitz and how so it took us to adjust.

Wasn't anything surprising about it except for the inability of the OL to counter it. I suppose one could say we were surprised with how well the Lions looked making Romo and the OL AND the coaches look like fools for half the game. I'd like to have a couple of those LBers on our team.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Enjoy this fellas. This is why we do this. Invest our time. For this right here. The euphoria when dlaw had his sack fumble. That feeling.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Wasn't anything surprising about it except for the inability of the OL to counter it. I suppose one could say we were surprised with how well the Lions looked making Romo and the OL AND the coaches look like fools for half the game. I'd like to have a couple of those LBers on our team.

Yeah, DeAndre Levy is a total stud.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
We did get a ton of calls in our favor, to be fair, pretty much every single one of them in the 2nd half. I'm starting to buy the conspiracy theory that the Detroit Lions aren't allowed to win a Playoff game is legit haha

yimyammer

Reaction score
After watching the Cowboys for 20+ years all I can say about the referee decisions tonight is...it's about ******** time. Seriously this may be the first time I can specifically remember a call going our way and having a impact on the game. So screw the haters I'll call us even after years of it always seemingly going the other team's way.

plus this could end up being some nice extra motivation if all they hear all week is that the refs gave them the game and they didn't win it, I'd like to see them get progressively pissed off at the assertion and come out mad as a hornet at GB

yimyammer

Reaction score
Just rewatched the first T-Will touchdown. After Beasley, Martin and Frederick were the first guys down there to congratulate him, even beating Dez. They ran 76 yards to celebrate with T-Will. Man, I love our o-line.

that was the mirror image of Harpers 92' catch vs the Niners (plus a TD)

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
for the love of all that is holy, can we please NOT have Buck and Aikman call our game next week???

every time they call our games we lose or play like crap and barely pull out a win