Game Day Cowboys vs Lions post game thread

mrmojo

Reaction score
Don't they talk to Steve young and them after the game WTH

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Now seriously, start resting people vs. the EAgles. I wanna see all the banged up guys get 2 weeks to heal.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
I think JJ and Irving were the best players on the D by far and of course Zeke, Dak and Dez on O

I hope we rest EVERYONE next week. Yeah, Philly will crush but who cares?

Lodeus

Reaction score
13-2!

giphy.gif

Feels good!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
In regards to Randy Gregory:

I was very happy with his effort. The raw athleticism is obviously there. He's put on weight while staying explosive. What he needs, more than anything, is confidence and coaching. If he somehow wins his appeal and stays clean, I think he can be a factor next year. If he loses and sits, his career is over.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Good solid win

Dak played Flawless

Dez should be cut (I'm being sarcastic)

Zeke was awesome

Twill had some great catches

Witten throwing up the X was pretty damn cool

Butler will a great high point catch!

Dmac has some wheels in the return game need more of him and less Whitehead

David Irving what can you say? This guys has been a difference maker very excited about his future Dallas better not screw this up.

JJ Wilcox welcome back! Played some good football

Need Mo as Scandrick isn't that great and between him an Jones I don't know who has the worst hands.

Chris Jones can lay the wood

Collins has been a solid rookie and came up huge tonight.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Offense impressive all night. Defense impressive in 2nd half. Marinelli made some nice adjustments at halftime liked the way they turned it around despite missing several starters and Gregory getting his first action.

Overall incredibly impressive performance against a team needing a win while we had nothing to gain.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I hope all you fans who were acting like spoiled children in the game thread finally learn your lesson. You would think you would get tired of giving up after the 1st quarter only to be wrong over and over.
I would like to think it was us "the spoiled children" that brought them back with our whining and crying. Just sayin :rolleyes:
Love ya roh88

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Was upset early on with defense but they absolutely recovered and Dak and Zeke crushed it. Dez dominated as well.

Now the real stuff: CHRIS JONES!

Yea defense early was not good but they seemed to have made the right adjustments and that hammered Stafford wow

Last edited: