Game Day Cowboys vs Lions post game thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not surprised everybody's excited over winning a meaningless game. We were the 1 seed. We're not the 1er seed now.

Our RB had a chance at something historic and our wussy feminized head coach, whose been hampering him all year long, made sure he wasn't going to get it.

You'll never ever see me defend Jason Garrett again. He proved to me today he's gutless. He's scared. He's got no backbone.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
In regards to Randy Gregory:

I was very happy with his effort. The raw athleticism is obviously there. He's put on weight while staying explosive. What he needs, more than anything, is confidence and coaching. If he somehow wins his appeal and stays clean, I think he can be a factor next year. If he loses and sits, his career is over.
BIG IF.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I'm not surprised everybody's excited over winning a meaningless game. We were the 1 seed. We're not the 1er seed now.

Our RB had a chance at something historic and our wussy feminized head coach, whose been hampering him all year long, made sure he wasn't going to get it.

You'll never ever see me defend Jason Garrett again. He proved to me today he's gutless. He's scared. He's got no backbone.
EBJA8sQ.gif

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Good solid win

Dak played Flawless

Dez should be cut (I'm being sarcastic)

Zeke was awesome

Twill had some great catches

Witten throwing up the X was pretty damn cool

Butler will a great high point catch!

Dmac has some wheels in the return game need more of him and less Whitehead

David Irving what can you say? This guys has been a difference maker very excited about his future Dallas better not screw this up.

JJ Wilcox welcome back! Played some good football

Need Mo as Scandrick isn't that great and between him an Jones I don't know who has the worst hands.

Chris Jones can lay the wood

Collins has been a solid rookie and came up huge tonight.

Great posts...DMC is the man on kickoffs and I'd like to see him get ALL the carries next week. Irving and JJ were beasts on D and that was TWill's best game all year IMO.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score

Yeah, taking Zeke out gave me a stinking 1 point loss in my fantasy championship game.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score

Lucky for us you make zero Cowboys personnel decisions.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

What+the++_73b703e4561b7a5d2496b90a665a8c98.jpg