Game Day Cowboys vs Lions post game thread

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It was meaningless to the Cowboys. Our gutless head coach should have let his all time RB go for the record. This he might get huwt mentally needs to be flushed out of football.
are you being serious ? or are you just saying this to get likes ??
elliot had 12 carries, mcf 14 so yeah jg didnt want to give him a shot for the record.
When I saw the long run early, I thought it might happen.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Maybe you have not been keeping up with current events, but there is this thing called the SuperBowl that the team is trying to get to and the only way that happens is if our superstar RB is on the field and not being carted off on a stretcher.

I have been one of Garrett's biggest critics on this site for years, called for his firing many times in many posts, but that was absolutely the right move to pull Zeke from the game when the other team is intentionally trying to hurt him. Leaving Zeke in the game under those conditions would not be a sign of how big your balls are, it would be a sign of how low your IQ is.

Which is also why I don't care who rests next week. You think Philly isn't dirty and waiting to put a hurt on some Cowboys?

I get that we're all tough internet guys, but playing dinged up players because we want to prove how tough we are is stupid. 13-2 says all we need to say. This team isn't the type to lose all their momentum because they didn't play balls out against Philly.