Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

CB61

Reaction score
ankle, foot and knee. i'm surprised he plays as well as he does when he's in there. he just needs to take it easy until these nagging things heal.
Yeah but that's probably why he was out on a lot of those plays

fivetwos

Reaction score
Does anybody think that someone from Dallas is watching this game and taking notes and maybe change the game plan for next week? Because so far it looks like Philly has a pretty good game plan
Well no because they are on a plane.

Will they watch it? I'd have to say so.

Will they care and change anything based on what they see? Absolutely not.

Work hard.
Correct mistakes.
Beat your man.
Execute.

Forget exploiting weaknesses or trying to cover our own. Overrrated

CB61

Reaction score
Either way we will be playing the Patriots in New England that in itself is a whole different game first we will be terribly outcoached before the game even starts, and our defense is not very good their offense is not playing very well or as well as they used to but that won't matter with our defense. The offense will need to come out and play all four quarters no doubt about it and then hope the defense can get a stop or two. I am trying to be optimistic I am very nervous

fivetwos

Reaction score
Basically you need an All Pro at every position and never not execute if the JG plan is to work.

Too bad for that salary cap...and the idea that the opponent may want to win also

CB61

Reaction score
Well no because they are on a plane.

Will they watch it? I'd have to say so.

Will they care and change anything based on what they see? Absolutely not.

Work hard.
Correct mistakes.
Beat your man.
Execute.

Forget exploiting weaknesses or trying to cover our own. Overrrated
You're a funny guy you really think that they're actually on the plane by now the way our players move LOL but I'll give you that that's a good one! Yeah it's right there in black and white and I don't see how much effort it takes to change a game plan or actually game plan for a certain team unless they really believe our players are a bunch of idiots? Exactly reasons that whole coaching staff needs to go! I used to be on board with Richard being kept but I'm on the fence about that now? Either he's that bad or he is being held back either way I think he needs to go as well

Juggernaut

Reaction score
The Cowboys were in a must-win situation Sunday and got what they needed with their 35-27 decision over Detroit. Dak Prescott was at his best (444 yards, three touchdowns) but the defense has much to correct as they face Tom Brady and New England next week. At 6-4, the Cowboys will remain in first place in the division but they are now reliant on Prescott to carry the show.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looking at this Philly Patriots game so far it looks like we need to figure out a screen game Blake jarwin would be the best candidate for that I believe but I don't believe this coaching staff will do anything about it they'll just play their regular game like throwing crap against the wall and hope it sticks
Call the Red Phone and tell him what he needs to do!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Good:

We won
Dak looked terrific again
Dak's arm led us to victory
We won on the road

Bad:
Zeke's not as quick as he used to be

Ugly:
Our defence barely managed to beat a backup QB

What will Brady do to this defence?
Find out next week

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and I meant that when cooper wasn't on the field, their best cover guy had to be covering cobb or gallup, both who had big games. but I get your point. from wr by committee early last year to arguably the best threesome in the league in one year is a pretty good upgrade.
I agree. Gallup was big time today.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Seriously, I love having 82 on this team. His leadership is needed.

But really, he needs to be TE2, not TE1.

As not great as he was on MNF, I think he would agree.
He shouldn’t be on the field period. He gives us nothing. Jarwin can stretch the D. Seems like Witt is getting slower as season wears on.