Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions Post Game thread***

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
it appeared that Campbell was coaching like he was content with staying at the 3 seed. Almost like playing with house money. I can’t imagine he coaches that aggressively in an actual playoff game.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Can the ref are always right whiners just shut up. It was the correct call. Now they or you want to use it against us.
You get just as many calls as you lose. Never met a championship team that dwelled on penalties. If you want this team to go all the way, don't enable the whining. Fans it's okay, we're fans, but shouldn't be coming from #11.

Motorola

Reaction score
That prevent crap cost so many times over the years... never thought I would have to see that crap again.
Happens a 1/2 dozen or so times every NFL season....teams give away a certain win by changing their defense at the end of games.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
This soft zone stuff. They had no timeouts left on the last drive so the thought process was to play back, keep them in the field of play so they can keep the clock rolling? We literally just let them go right down the field. Boggles my mind.
Worked, didn't it? We won the game.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Shame. He seemed promising last year.
Nova---we show too much undisciplined play ....we will get the 5th seed play the bucs and probably win but then we have to play 9ers....come on....i know the Ravens dismantled them...but we dont have defense they do....that fumble by CeeDee should not result in touchback that is the dumbest rule....but when Parsons was offsides i went crazy...we have too many presnap pentalties that hurt us....Ok we won in the end but it should not have been that close....we have the players to be contenders...its the coaches that dont put fear of God in em like Jimmy or Parcells

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So where would you want the ball to be lined up.....for Dallas at the one?
I think so. On no other play where the offensive player fumbles the ball out of bounds does the other team get the ball. It remains in possession of the player who fumbled.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Can we please change the moronic fumble out of the end zone is a touchback rule yesterday?
I second.

It's such a weird rule. If it goes out a foot before the goal line, it's your ball at the spot.
If it goes out a foot after the goal line, it's their ball at the 20.

Spot the ball at the last point it was possessed. Should do that whether before or after the goal line.