Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If the Cowboy's lose badly today there will be a lot of heat from the media to replace Garrett. I think the Jones's are now slowly coming to terms that Garrett might not be their man going forward but they have no idea how or who to replace him with.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
If the Cowboy's lose badly today there will be a lot of heat from the media to replace Garrett. I think the Jones's are now slowly coming to terms that Garrett might not be their man going forward but they have no idea how or who to replace him with.
long as they also conclude that Dak isn't the answer either.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
long as they also conclude that Dak isn't the answer either.
I think they also understand that as well, but i think it's a little overwhelming for them to deal with it all at this point. It would take some serious balls to replace the HC and bench the starting QB all in the same week this early in the season.

glimmerman

Reaction score
They are ready. Gonna go out there and sling it around. Against a team with a really good pass defense. We better run the rock.

lonestar2288

Reaction score
I truly hope that the Jones' do see it. The only silver lining I can see with the offensive ineptitude is it will make overdue sweeping changes to the coaching staff

glimmerman

Reaction score
They have a good pass defense because they have a poor run defense. :D
Elliot should be in beast mode after costing us points last week. Never seen him that unfocused. Even when he was going through all of that last year.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Elliot should be in beast mode after costing us points last week. Never seen him that unfocused. Even when he was going through all of that last year.

yes, I expect him to have a huge game, running and receiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.