Game Day *** Cowboys vs Lions Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Reaction score
If the Cowboy's lose badly today there will be a lot of heat from the media to replace Garrett. I think the Jones's are now slowly coming to terms that Garrett might not be their man going forward but they have no idea how or who to replace him with.

That's what makes this train wreck amusing to watch.

Big D

Reaction score
It's either that or we revamp the entire offense to run the option. I'm not kidding. If you got a QB that can't throw...but can run....why not utilize what he does best? Sure seems like the pro game is morphing into the college game anyway...And defenses are running primarily nickle defense anymore...
What kills me is, it's not like he can't throw the ball, he just can't do it like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. Very few can. What he can do is run an efficient ball control offense and use his legs. why we wouldn't continue to do that is baffling to me.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think Dak, Zeke and the offense get their mojo back today.
zjgCncb.jpg

zjgCncb

fansince68

Reaction score
Scott Linehan says the offense will have a few new "wrinkles ". Does that translate to the same "old wrinkled" 13 point offense.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Scott Linehan says the offense will have a few new "wrinkles ". Does that translate to the same "old wrinkled" 13 point offense.

All it means is that he skipped using his wrinkle cream this week. The result? New wrinkles....

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What kills me is, it's not like he can't throw the ball, he just can't do it like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. Very few can. What he can do is run an efficient ball control offense and use his legs. why we wouldn't continue to do that is baffling to me.

That's our dumb coaching staff for ya...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a good feeling!!!!! Might be the chorizo con huevo taco I had for breakfast or the ice cold beers I had for brunch, don't know what it is, but I have a good feeling about this game!!!!

StarHead69

Reaction score
I’m torn between wanting to enjoy seeing the offense get it together and make this team a viable playoff contender, and hoping the wheels completely fall off and ending the Garrett era.
I expect nether will happen today and we’ll be treated to a 19-16 snooze-fest filled with terrible play-calling that shows a complete lack of game planning by this incompetent staff.

fansince68

Reaction score
Does any other team have a unproven 2nd yr qb and a rookie backing up their qb? I guess we didn't learn from the Romo injury years.

aria

Reaction score
I have a good feeling!!!!! Might be the chorizo con huevo taco I had for breakfast or the ice cold beers I had for brunch, don't know what it is, but I have a good feeling about this game!!!!
I’m debating whether to open a bottle or two of wine so I can have a good feeling too!

Status
Not open for further replies.