Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
giphy.gif

*Jeff Spicoli Voice*

Totally Awesome!!!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
What kills me is, it's not like he can't throw the ball, he just can't do it like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. Very few can. What he can do is run an efficient ball control offense and use his legs. why we wouldn't continue to do that is baffling to me.

Stephen thinks he can turn him into Tom Brady

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I’m torn between wanting to enjoy seeing the offense get it together and make this team a viable playoff contender, and hoping the wheels completely fall off and ending the Garrett era.
I expect nether will happen today and we’ll be treated to a 19-16 snooze-fest filled with terrible play-calling that shows a complete lack of game planning by this incompetent staff.

It’s going to be a battle of two teams struggling through offensive transitions, a battle of who sucks less...

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Irving interview of Dak two questions I found interesting. Would you welcome Dez back. Yes. Do you view yourself as an elite Qb. Yes

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Well Red Jesus just said on the show we want to run a “Balanced” offense. Anybody watching this crap?

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Haven't needed a link/site in a while. Does firstrowsports work ok anymore, anything better out there?

Zman5

Reaction score
We'll probably do things we've haven't done this year and look like the 2016 Cowboys and get a big win today. Only to go back to the offense we've ran last 3 weeks and get spanked by the Texans next week.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I'd almost be willing to put money on my prediction that our offense will look like it did against the Giants today. And then next week it will revert back to looking like the Seahawks game. And so on. The team just has that rollercoaster 8-8 alternating win/loss feel to it.

We'll probably do things we've haven't done this year and look like the 2016 Cowboys and get a big win today. Only to go back to the offense we've ran last 3 weeks and get spanked by the Texans next week.

Edit: You beat me by a few seconds lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.