Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
We have some seriously ******** leadership on the sidelines. With even average competence this team would cake walk to the SB.

Naruto

Reaction score
Wonder if they'll give up again if Rodgers marches down the field and puts up a TD after the half

Jerryrage

Reaction score
WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT..

toto1939

Reaction score
Other than a couple of non-calls for holding against Clairborne, the officiating has been favoring the Pack. How to you allow Witten to get dragged down

Dodger12

Reaction score
Pathetic coaching display the end the half. We have the ball, we have momentum, we have field position, we have the clock on our side, everything is on our side. And we pass it three straight times with a rookie QB in a confined area and give the ball back to Rodgers with one minute to play. Disgusting. It's why I can't stand Garrett. I just simply despise the man as the HC of this team.

theanimal23

Reaction score
1. 12 man on field -- horrible method of substitutions
2. Butler penalty
3. Claiborne called penalty and lucky we wren't called for his other penalty
4. Poor job not running the ball and using time after Beasley first down with about 1 min left

VERY BAD COACHING AND POOR MOVES

The rookies are doing good

ghst187

Reaction score
Is garretts halftime speech... "I have to coach better in the second half...."?

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score
I'm so pissed they didn't call the helmet to helmet on Beasley. 15 yard penalty and Zeke punching it in would have been nice. Feels like we're playing the Refs this game too.

Tommy

Reaction score
atrocious coaching. linehan cost us points multiple times. marinelli's defense isn't ready. garrett didn't have the team ready for the packers fast pace so we didn't have a timeout at the end to get more points. just sickening. if we lose by 1-3 pts, i will never forget the missed opportunities in the 1st half.
Waha!

It wasn't the rookie QB's fault that he wasn't looking at the playclock like he is suppose to. It was all Garrett's fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.