Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
You guys are so predictiable. The rookies play like rookies and blame the coaches. They are getting out coached.. they are getting out played which is exactly what happens when you chose to rookies. They are over matched and it looks like it.

It's not the rookies that are causing problems.

Poor defense, for starters. How's that Dak's fault?

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Still in it. Coaching an issue this half and the inability to sub correctly wasted crucial timeouts on that last drive. Dallas left at least 3 points on the field. I hope Garrett-top gets his head out of his ***....

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Other than a couple of non-calls for holding against Clairborne, the officiating has been favoring the Pack. How to you allow Witten to get dragged down

That was as egregious of a no call as I have seen this year, and there have been some very bad ones.

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT..

They're finally starting to throw some punches

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
We need to adjust and leave it all on the field in the second half.

Show some sack, you were punched in the mouth, you took the beating, now punch them freakin out in the second half!

Get ZEKE going consistently.

ghst187

Reaction score
I hope to see those Irvin-Collins stunts in the second half

Reactions: CWR

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
You guys are so predictiable. The rookies play like rookies and blame the coaches. They are getting out coached.. they are getting out played which is exactly what happens when you chose to rookies. They are over matched and it looks like it.
so you really think it was the rookies call to throw into the endzone 3 straight times to Witten?

seamus18

Reaction score
At least we brought it back to a one score game. Got to have a stop on defense on the opening drive and make some adjustments in the locker room. If I remember right, we were up at half time two years ago and that didn't matter in the end. Let's get this thing done!

Status
Not open for further replies.