Game Day Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys are going to win GUARANTEED

LOL no we are not.

Seriously. Our coaching staff is overmatched beyond belief.

GB will pull away. I have never been more sure of how terrible JG is as a head coach as right now.

GB will go 5 wide and dink and dunk. We will go back to making dumb substitutions. I promise you bc JG is the worst head coach in professional sports.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Keep up the stunts on the DL. On passing downs stick with the three man rush.

On offense, for the love of god, feed Zeke!

Alohawg1

Reaction score
1. 12 man on field -- horrible method of substitutions
2. Butler penalty
3. Claiborne called penalty and lucky we wren't called for his other penalty
4. Poor job not running the ball and using time after Beasley first down with about 1 min left

VERY BAD COACHING AND POOR MOVES

The rookies are doing good

Don't forget the Butler drop.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
You guys are so predictiable. The rookies play like rookies and blame the coaches. They are getting out coached.. they are getting out played which is exactly what happens when you chose to rookies. They are over matched and it looks like it.

Maverick84

Reaction score
WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT.. WE FIGHT..
smh

Scotman

Reaction score
I truly don't understand the extra man in the huddle penalty. They weren't in a huddle yet. I don't think I understand the rule.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I'm so pissed they didn't call the helmet to helmet on Beasley. 15 yard penalty and Zeke punching it in would have been nice. Feels like we're playing the Refs this game too.

helmet to helmet doesn't exists for established runners.

ghst187

Reaction score
I'm so pissed they didn't call the helmet to helmet on Beasley. 15 yard penalty and Zeke punching it in would have been nice. Feels like we're playing the Refs this game too.

I feel like we have to overcome Garrett more than the refs...felt like that for years now

robjay04

Reaction score
1. 12 man on field -- horrible method of substitutions
2. Butler penalty
3. Claiborne called penalty and lucky we wren't called for his other penalty
4. Poor job not running the ball and using time after Beasley first down with about 1 min left

VERY BAD COACHING AND POOR MOVES

The rookies are doing good

That's how Mo has been all season. He pushes the limit much like the Seahawk DBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.