Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Meaningless.

Brady was a 6th rounder. Purdy a 7th rounder. Leaf was second pick of the draft....
Yup exactly saying where Dak was drafted is pointless. Its what you do after you get drafted. Dont worry Dak is padding his stats right now instead of us putting in Lance to at least put him in a real game situation and get some meaningful tape on him to work with in the off season.

Creeper

Reaction score
Now I will guarantee the Packers run the ball 3 times on this next possession. Do you think Dan Quinn will finally load the box to stop them?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I wonder if Martin decides to hang it up after the season? The line could look way different next year as well.

mldardy

Reaction score
Now a days we just get duped every season. I dont know why i thought this year would be any different with Dak and the rest of the trash
I definitely got duped because we were dominant at home and had a real chance to go far. When I woke up this morning I just had a bad feeling. I didn't know why at the time but now I do.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
As much as I was against it, hiring belicheck is the only hope we have for change. He is the only one that will take the job without giving his balls to Jerry when he signs the contract

Status
Not open for further replies.