Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Yeah you're probably right.
no. baker Mayfield would have looked like Tom Brady and lavonte David like LT.....it's what dallas does.

the opponent doesn't matter, Dallas quits and the opponents love putting a Cleveland steamer on hyped quitters

Pstevens

Reaction score
If cowboys only get rid of one of them I hope it’s dak and I think McCarthy sucks. I just want a chance

Croomraider

Reaction score
If I were HC MM, I would ran the clock out last drive, gotta know when the game is totally over, then again MM is the worst clock
guy in the history of football, probably thinks he's a few stops away! lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As bad as Dak has played, the defense has played just as bad. The whole team **** the bed today.
The defense just gave up after that Pick 6.
Guess they have grown tired of carrying the BUM!!!

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
JJ isn’t stupid I think he knows he’s gonna lose fans unless he makes a huge splash. That’s why I think we get bellicheck

GINeric

Reaction score
Whatever makes you feel better.

As long as Dak is your QB and Jerry Jones owns the Cowboys, you'll never even sniff another Super Bowl

You sound dumb. Jerry will always be the owner no matter who the quarterback is.

With that said, Jerry put more trophies on the shelf than your current owner, so good luck with that. Catch up!

Jayinem

Reaction score
Maybe we're already witnessing a new era dominated by Jordan Love and CJ Stroud.

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to make myself feel better.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yup exactly saying where Dak was drafted is pointless. Its what you do after you get drafted. Dont worry Dak is padding his stats right now instead of us putting in Lance to at least put him in a real game situation and get some meaningful tape on him to work with in the off season.
Mahomes would of made no difference today. LaMar...no q.b. in the NFL past or present can save Dallas....I say cut the loses and rebuild from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.