Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Here is news for you. NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ON THIS TEAM. Dak will get an ext., MM will get an ext., DQ will get an ext., SAFTIES will continue to play LB's and the DEFENSIVE ENDS will continue to be 255LBS.

The more I think about it, I think JG was right in his philosophy. Runt he ball, play clock management, keep it close and see what happens.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
McCarthy, Quinn, Jerry, Dak, Lamb, most of the players. Plenty of blame to go around, but one thing is clear tonight.

GB, from game plans to players to special teams, are currently a better team than Dallas.
One team can run the ball and control your run game. The other cannot. Everything stems from that.
But I have never seen defensive formations and confusion that was any worse than today by the Cowboys.

• GB rbs ran free into the secondary on almost every possession
  • GB receivers almost never made a contested catch because they were wide open even when we weren’t busting coverages.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
He has to.

Can’t just be Quinn either because he is every bit to blame and McCarthy and Quinn need each other really.

Belichick is coming to Dallas I think.

It makes the most sense unless he tries to say he doesn’t want McClay.
Hope you are right , but I have no faith in Jerry doing the right thing

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Unfortunately one side will blame Dak. The other side will blame the D.

And both will try to out yell the other saying the other side is stupid and has no clue what they are talking about.

Simply put, you ain't winning this offensive performance. And you ain't winning with the defensive performance.

Total team collapse doesn't even do it justice. It was a TOTAL TEAM MELTDOWN.
When a 2nd seed lays down like this. It's coaching.

madcow74

Reaction score
jjface.jpg
You ever seen the movie "they live"? He is one of those

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Yes. MVP is a regular season award, his play in regular season warrants him being in the conversation.

BTW Dak didn't nominate himself for that, it was brought forth by media.
he is not a top 5 qb … enough.

Mahomes
Allen
Love
CJ Stroud
Burrow
Lamar

all better and have won or will
won bigger games than Thad’s brother

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As bad as Dak has been....The defense has been worse and that is saying A LOT.
The funniest thing is @BrAinPaiNt already has the threads open and ready to go for everyone to scream and rant in. That's a wrap. Our 2023 hopes and dreams circling the drain to the sounds of a flushing toilet.
It is what it is...a humiliating kick in the crotch and disgusting effort from the coaches and most of the team.

theanimal23

Reaction score
Unfortunately one side will blame Dak. The other side will blame the D.

And both will try to out yell the other saying the other side is stupid and has no clue what they are talking about.

Simply put, you ain't winning this offensive performance. And you ain't winning with the defensive performance.

Total team collapse doesn't even do it justice. It was a TOTAL TEAM MELTDOWN.
Even our most consistent player, Aubrey....SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.