Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So vsthe backups for 2nd drive in a row, Im guessingwe score again.
Dakwill have over 300 yards and 3 TDs and that crew that starts 20 threads a weekin his honor will have something to write about
smh

Gambit

Reaction score
Today isn’t the day to make excuses for Dak. Seriously. Today isn’t the day.
I've not made one excuse
I've pointed out he isn't the only one to play badly.

However there ARE many who refuse to recognize this and still want to blame only Dak.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welp time to cheer for the Lions. At least they have similar colors. It's why I started being a fan of Dallas as a 5 year old...I liked the colors. Life is wild, could have ended up a Lions fan.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
McCarthy, Quinn, Jerry, Dak, Lamb, most of the players. Plenty of blame to go around, but one thing is clear tonight.

GB, from game plans to players to special teams, are currently a better team than Dallas.
One team can run the ball and control your run game. The other cannot. Everything stems from that.
But I have never seen defensive formations and confusion that was any worse than today by the Cowboys.

• GB rbs ran free into the secondary on almost every possession
  • GB receivers almost never made a contested catch because they were wide open even when we weren’t busting coverages.
Our secondary hasn’t looked this confused all season. I want to hear from Quinn and the players. Something was totally messed up.

Fmart322

Reaction score
This is the longest football game I can ever remember watching.
And I watched the chargers/Dolphins double OT game

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Lol….I’m no apologist but the D sucks
The defense was the worst playoff performance I have ever seen.

But Dak gifted the Packers 14 points in the first half himself. But if he didn't do it, the Packers offense would have scored anyway.

Dak will never go on a playoff run without an all time defense like Trent dilfer had to get his ring.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Unfortunately one side will blame Dak. The other side will blame the D.

And both will try to out yell the other saying the other side is stupid and has no clue what they are talking about.

Simply put, you ain't winning this offensive performance. And you ain't winning with the defensive performance.

Total team collapse doesn't even do it justice. It was a TOTAL TEAM MELTDOWN.
Perfectly said

Status
Not open for further replies.