Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

basilhayden

Reaction score
I know JJ will still bring in puppets and failures, but I REALLY REALLY would like to see new failures. I am tired of Garrett and Romo. Seriously!!!

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I am so sick of the inept coaching and maybe this is what needed to happen to make Jerry understand Garrett needs to go

logan

Reaction score
When is Dez a free agent? I can't see him staying with this clown car franchise, better enjoy him while we can.

alecweezy

Reaction score
someone better lose their job, i honestly don't care who at this point, but someone better lose their job

Ender

Reaction score
I remember early in the season i wrote that this team would never win with Romo, Garret and Jerry Jones, wrote Romo was an average qb, and people pretty much told me i was an idiot. I wonder how long people are going to keep believing in that guy? What is it going to take? Crazy to me. Keep doing the exact same thing an expecting a different outcome...

Wizarus

Reaction score
Week after week mediocre performances against back-up QBs. Tony takes blame, defense takes more, and the coaching staff takes the most.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Lets predict what the blind Romo homers are going to say about Romo giving away the game with those interceptions

"Global warming caused Romo to throw that INT"

"Obama used a secret gps invisible laser beam that controlled the movement of the ball. It caused the INT"

"The fans screaming caused Romo to throw those 2 interceptions"

"Its not Romos fault.. waah waah"

the whole team contributed to this one except for Bailey, Murray and Dez. the loser mentality starts with the rotten coach

Nation

Reaction score
This was an organization-wide loss. Don't try and place blame because they all deserve it.

Horrible clock management by Garrett.

At least one horrible pick by Romo (Austin throw) and it could easily be two.

5 touchdowns allowed by the defense in 5 possessions in the second half.

And a bumpkin of an owner who assembled the mess.

Have to feel for Murray.

Randy White

Reaction score
I'm OFF the bandwagon. Done defending Jason Garrett, done defending Jerry Jones, done defending the actions this organizations have taken. I said from the VERY beginning that hiring Callahan was a STUPID mistake. I knew this was going to happen someday, and not because I'm any sort of a genius, but because of Callahan's history. All the doomsayers in this board were right, and I was wrong. Garrett is NOT a head coach, and absolutely, without a doubt, this franchise isn't going anywhere as long as Jerry Jones is the face of it.

Animosity

Reaction score
Philly vs Dallas.. a must win game for Dallas?

Bet the house on Philly. Romo choking in big games is inevitable.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Man, I dont believe this. They had the game, run the ball, eat the clock. football 101.

We have idiots for coaches. My dog has better time management skills.

This team is writing a book on how to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. And they dont appear to be done writing yet.

Unfreakin believable....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
FIRE THEM ALL...and to think I get the joy of watching Kirk Cousins blow out this squad next weekend live!