Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

toto1939

Reaction score
Doesn't really affect any playoff chances UNLESS Bears win next week and we beat Commanders (which is a real possibility)...in which case we could have had a free pass in that last game

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Demarco Murray's got to be bewildered. He should have gone for well over 200 today.

The entire second half offense should have been virtually nothing but handoffs to him. Winning that way isn't pretty enough for this coaching staff apparently.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I declare…I am off the Jason Garret wagon…..I was backing this up to build a team…but even if we are building a team..the HC must show some sense of game management and rallying the troops to close a 26-3 game but it happened more than once and I am sadly declaring that I am over JG…..

:cool:

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I blame my wife for the loss. Cowboys lose everytime when she is at home.

Anyways, it seems like the Cowboys dont want to run when they have a big lead. When the lead happened at halftime it brought back the Detroit game. Cowboys need to at least run it on first and second down.

Cowboys need to realize that they had a chance to win tonight and next week for the division if Philly lose to Chicago. Now, Cowboys has to win out and with this defense, it is not looking good.

Romo threw two picks late but the game shouldn't have been that close. You run the ball when you have a big lead like that.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Up 23 points at half time and they run it 4 times in the second half. Why? This is the worst coached football team ever. Both sides of the ball.

Ren

Reaction score
so glad we gave Romo that huge deal, the coaches will get fired but all those huge deals Jerry has been handing out will hold us back for years to come and none more then Romo

revospeed

Reaction score
Romo is always the first person to blame someone else. I swear, he thinks he never threw an interception that was his fault. Even last year against Washington when Riley picked it off at the end of the game, he was looking to someone else to lay the blame.

wileedog

Reaction score
Doesn't really affect any playoff chances UNLESS Bears win next week and we beat Commanders (which is a real possibility)...in which case we could have had a free pass in that last game

Flame away but I don't want this team anywhere near the playoffs. That was the worst coached game I have ever, ever seen. Anything that hastens Garrett's demise here in Dallas I am all for.

When Joe Freakin' Buck is calling you out on national TV, you don't belong in the NFL. Period.

Fredd

Reaction score
I know two packers fans, one lives next door to me (waiting to hear from him) and the other I assume will be at my desk as soon as he gets in tomorrow morning

Gadfly22

Reaction score
Low talent level, low IQ from Jerry on down. Hard being a fan of the dumbest organization in the NFL.

Kingsham

Reaction score
The entire second half offense should have been virtually nothing but handoffs to him. Winning that way isn't pretty enough for this coaching staff apparently.

If I was Murray I would publicly call out the coaching staff. I really feel bad for the guy. He seems to finally be healthy and he's been VERY productive when he gets the ball but the playcalling just ignores him.

Animosity

Reaction score
a backup QB outplays our 108 million dollar QB.. in back to back weeks.. Romo is a failure as a QB. It's time to move on

peeblesri

Reaction score
Man, I dont believe this. They had the game, run the ball, eat the clock. football 101.

We have idiots for coaches. My dog has better time management skills.

This team is writing a book on how to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. And they dont appear to be done writing yet.

Unfreakin believable....

Garett is an idiot. Since the playoff loss to the Giants. ... Run the ball!!!!!!!!