Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I guess we should have kept Quincy huh???
That's not even a compressible argument. Are you telling me the only way to get a QB is via 4th round, baseball, undrafted free agents, has been old throw away QBs? Next

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
So what would you call Aaron Rodgers bobbling a fumble and turning the ball over to the Cowboys? A choke job?
Look, I don't even feel like arguing this. If you feel Romo is at fault for this game, so be it.
What was the end result? He pulled it together, an won. You have ZERO argument. Not to mention, he has a trophy. Please do more homework before stepping up.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What road have we been on with Romo? Please explain. Because I've seen a road that's gotten us no where in the NFC championship game, nor the Super Bowl. So if the Romo road means to not get to those games, I don't want that road.

Dude will you shut your ignorant up??? Idgaf if I get banned or not someone needs to call you out on your bs. ****!!!! Romo didn't have a single freaking turnover and because our sieve of a defense couldn't stop Rodgers it means romo is a loser? No dude you're the freaking loser. You sad sad little man, I hope one day you can understand the game of football and stop sounding like a idiot. God I've never put anyone on ignore bit congratulations you're gonna be the first. You ignorance is profound and it's gonna do me a lot of justice not losing brain cells reading your posts. Good flipping night clove.

Last edited:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
K. So, I guess he overthrew Dez on 4th down and Dez never caught the ball, right?

These post game drunk posters are so funny. Your hatred for Romo is greater than your love for the Cowboys.
Why throw that ball? Tell me. Why? Was he the only one open? It's 4th down or go home and you go for a hole in one, that's just stupid, among other stupid things he'd done.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
What was the end result? He pulled it together, an won. You have ZERO argument. Not to mention, he has a trophy. Please do more homework before stepping up.

I like how you're overlooking the fact that Romo led the offense down the field and threw a strike to Dez with the game on the line.

It's a damn shame that the refs took away a legacy changing play like that from Romo. It would've shut 'people' like you up for at least another week.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dude will you shut your ignorant *** up??? Idgaf if I get banned or not someone needs to call you out on your bs. **** you ******!!!! Romo didn't have a single freaking turnover and because our sieve of a defense couldn't stop Rodgers it means romo is a loser? No dude you're the freaking loser. You sad sad little man, I hope one day you can understand the game of football and stop sounding like a ******* idiot. God I've never put anyone on ignore bit congratulations you're gonna be the first. You ignorance is profound and it's gonna do me a lot of justice not losing brain cells reading your posts. Good flipping night clove.
Romo is a loser based on 9 years of FACT. Do you not like fact? Of course not. Because most fans of Romo only care about him and not the Dallas Cowboys. He had a chance to move the ball up and down, cause mainly, Murray was doing all of the work, and he took 2 crucial sacks without throwing it away. How dumb, we at least need an intelligent QB going forward. A wasted 100 mill.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion. We certainly could have won this game. It doesn't follow that I have to think we're a better team than the Packers, though. And, after all, we didn't win.

I think there's very little chance we dominate SEA next week, if that's what you're suggesting. And then NE after that (getting ahead of myself) is possibly another story. We've got a lot going for us, but I think we can honest with ourselves that we don't have the best team in football right now.

We need a serious pass rush. Our defense was scrappy and played above their heads. But when you can't get to a gimpy quarterback, you can't be considered among the elite defenses in the league. If Aaron Rodgers is anything like he was today next week, the Seahawks are going to eat him alive.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Why throw that ball? Tell me. Why? Was he the only one open? It's 4th down or go home and you go for a hole in one, that's just stupid, among other stupid things he'd done.

Your simplistic take on the game of football astounds me. Why throw the ball? It was the first if not only time Green Bay had the balls to single up on Dez. In big moments you to to your big time players like Dez. He got it done, and the refs took it away.

I'm sorry you can't see that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I like how you're overlooking the fact that Romo led the offense down the field and threw a strike to Dez with the game on the line.

It's a damn shame that the refs took away a legacy changing play like that from Romo. It would've shut 'people' like you up for at least another week.
Typical Boys fan blaming Romo's stupidity on the refs. I thought we were better than that. Romo had an opportunity to get the first down, he chose to go for a low percentage play, and choked in the process.

wileedog

Reaction score
Romo is a loser based on 9 years of FACT. Do you not like fact? Of course not. Because most fans of Romo only care about him and not the Dallas Cowboys. He had a chance to move the ball up and down, cause mainly, Murray was doing all of the work, and he took 2 crucial sacks without throwing it away. How dumb, we at least need an intelligent QB going forward. A wasted 100 mill.

You mean that work Murray was doing when he fumbled a sure TD? Why aren't you going off on him for that, which is 50X worse than Romo taking a few sacks he shouldn't have?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You're simplistic take on the game of football astounds me. Why throw the ball? It was the first if not only time Green Bay had the balls to single up on Dez. In big moments you to to your big time players like Dez. He got it done, and the refs took it away.

I'm sorry you can't see that.
Win or go home, you have a guy standing at the 1st and you go for the low percentage play. Now lets' say he catches it for a TD. The defense let's them march down the field and score, GB still wins. So let's back up when he was sacked twice. Only an idiot would take consecutive sacks after having ample time to throw it. He choked, there's no way out of it.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Typical Boys fan blaming Romo's stupidity on the refs. I thought we were better than that. Romo had an opportunity to get the first down, he chose to go for a low percentage play, and choked in the process.

How did he choke? You can go ahead and admit and out yourself as a non-Cowboys fan. Anyone with half a brain can see that by now.

The pass was ruled complete, it was complete.

3 steps, plus lunging forward towards the goal line is a 'football move'

Even by the letter of the law of their sorry rule, Dez got it done.

Romo got it done too.

143 passer rating and Romo choked.

Good night lady.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You mean that work Murray was doing when he fumbled a sure TD? Why aren't you going off on him for that, which is 50X worse than Romo taking a few sacks he shouldn't have?
Maybe you aren't paying attention, but I said he choked. But people saying that Romo got us here is a joke. This offensive line ALONG with Murray got us here, with a little help from Romo. I don't want Murray here, nor do I want choker Romo. They can both ride off into the loser sunset.

cml750

Reaction score
That's not even a compressible argument. Are you telling me the only way to get a QB is via 4th round, baseball, undrafted free agents, has been old throw away QBs? Next

No I am telling you it is hard to find QB's period even if you draft them in the first round. There are no guarantees. Romo was stuck with powder puff Wade and OJT Garrett for all of his career. He won many more games with great play that we should have lost than the ones he lost by trying to do to much to make up for coaching deficiencies. You put Romo on better coached and talented teams and he would be a lock for Canton. I know you will not change your mind so I will not carry on this debate. You will see the light when Romo retires unless we get extremely lucky again quickly which is highly unlikely.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
How did he choke? You can go ahead and admit and out yourself as a non-Cowboys fan. Anyone with half a brain can see that by now.

The pass was ruled complete, it was complete.

3 steps, plus lunging forward towards the goal line is a 'football move'

Even by the letter of the law of their sorry rule, Dez got it done.

Romo got it done too.

143 passer rating and Romo choked.

Good night lady.
If the pass were complete, we would be going to Seattle, right? It was incomplete, you can rationalize it all you want, but the ball hit the ground. Don't argue with me, I didn't write the rule. 143 passer rating means what? That he's going home, yet has nothing to show for it? What good are stats when you change an audible, then choke away the pass in the 2nd. What good is the 143, when you take a sack, a JV QB would not have taken. And he did that 3 times. Then throw a low percentage pass on 4th or go home. hahaha, facts don't lie pal.

wileedog

Reaction score
Maybe you aren't paying attention, but I said he choked. But people saying that Romo got us here is a joke. This offensive line ALONG with Murray got us here, with a little help from Romo. I don't want Murray here, nor do I want choker Romo. They can both ride off into the loser sunset.

Dude, step away from the internet. If they don't overturn that catch we are talking about one of the great plays in Cowboys post-season history, and you are chalking it up to him choking. I don't think that word thinks what you think it means...

StevenOtero

Reaction score
If the pass were complete, we would be going to Seattle, right? It was incomplete, you can rationalize it all you want, but the ball hit the ground. Don't argue with me, I didn't write the rule. 143 passer rating means what? That he's going home, yet has nothing to show for it? What good are stats when you change an audible, then choke away the pass in the 2nd. What good is the 143, when you take a sack, a JV QB would not have taken. And he did that 3 times. Then throw a low percentage pass on 4th or go home. hahaha, facts don't lie pal.

Must be that time

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
No I am telling you it is hard to find QB's period even if you draft them in the first round. There are no guarantees. Romo was stuck with powder puff Wade and OJT Garrett for all of his career. He won many more games with great play that we should have lost than the ones he lost by trying to do to much to make up for coaching deficiencies. You put Romo on better coached and talented teams and he would be a lock for Canton. I know you will not change your mind so I will not carry on this debate. You will see the light when Romo retires unless we get extremely lucky again quickly which is highly unlikely.
But we haven't found a QB. He's a good QB, but I want a Roger Staubach, a Troy Aikman, the guy from Baltimore, Eli Manning of old. Anyone who knows how to get it done, that's who I want.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Dude, step away from the internet. If they don't overturn that catch we are talking about one of the great plays in Cowboys post-season history, and you are chalking it up to him choking. I don't think that word thinks what you think it means...
If my Father was Donald Trump, I'd be a billionaire. He didn't catch it, we lose. But going back before that, the game would have been un reachable if Romo had not choked earlier. The guy is a small school cluts, a career journeyman, he wasn't made for this. I'm sorry, 9 years of evidence doesn't lie.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We beat 2 of the 3 teams we might have faced in the playoffs, I find your lack of faith in what we might have been able to do after having having this winnable game stolen from us by the refs kind of defeatist, frankly.

I didn't say we couldn't beat them. I said I thought they were better teams. They have slightly better talent, overall, than we do right now. But what I like about our current direction is that we've been able to consistently find and develop young talent.

Please let's not make it seem like I'm a pessimist, now. I'm not.