Game Day Cowboys vs Packers post game thread

Eddie

Reaction score
Good win. D stepped up.

Call this the Bamboo D. Bends with the hurricane but never breaks.

Dak made some errors. Great learning experience for him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone hear all the Lets go Cowobys chants in the 4th quarter...Guess all those loyal cheese heads left....

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak with a fan.

Cu7TEe3XYAAcHUd

"Hey Dak. Can I get your autograph?"

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Packers gave up more rushing yards today than they had in their other 4 games combined.

Our OL and Zeke won us this game.
True.

But the defense came through with plays that in previous years would have not happened

There is a synergy here. They have confidence in the offense and it allows them to not be scared to death they will give up a bad play.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
You have to honestly self scout even after a big victory. Prescott was embarrassing today. 3 picks. 1 called back by penalty, 1 erroneously called a fumble and then that laughably bad attempt to Witten. We burned our timeouts mid way thru the 2nd quarter because he was lost and couldn't get people lined up. He was just a mess.

Feel good about the win, this isn't meant to be a downer, but the Cowboys have a decision to make over the bye week at QB. Prescott or Sanchez.

@percyhoward. make sure when you make up numbers next week that you include 3 picks for Rayne. You know it. I know it. No mathematical formula saves you from the truth.
0scqrAe.jpg

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I would hope Cowboy fans will have the intelligence to recognize Romo as one of our greats. I would love it if he got a ring...no matter how he gets it.

I fear Romo will go down the same path as Don Meredith and Danny White- greatness unrecognized because of no Super Bowls.

I know all the knocks on Romo, but you don't become the third highest rated passer in NFL history by being a bum.

manster4ever

Reaction score
you guys think we are a super bowl team with dak and zeke and a returning dez? damn.. i am starting to believe

No...but in the zip code. The Seahags are still a big problem due to their D' IMO. If we can get some other guys back like Green, OScan to go along with Tony and Dez....it's not a stretch to say we could win it. (depends on injuries, luck, playoff draw) I said this was a 7-9 win team before the season