Game Day Cowboys vs Packers post game thread

Cmac

Reaction score
One thing I will say about this game... I think that Dak having 1 int and 2 fumbles means that Romo is going to be back next game if healthy. Dak looked more like a rookie QB today and mostly just picked on the weakest link for GB (hitting a lot of wide open receivers in the process). I could be wrong but I think Romo is coming back as soon as he's ready.
Why....just why?

drawandstrike

Reaction score
According to the stat line I'm looking at, the defense actually forced FIVE Packer fumbles today and recovered 3 of them. Added to the interception, that is indeed 4 turnovers.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have to honestly self scout even after a big victory. Prescott was embarrassing today. 3 picks. 1 called back by penalty, 1 erroneously called a fumble and then that laughably bad attempt to Witten. We burned our timeouts mid way thru the 2nd quarter because he was lost and couldn't get people lined up. He was just a mess.

Feel good about the win, this isn't meant to be a downer, but the Cowboys have a decision to make over the bye week at QB. Prescott or Sanchez.

@percyhoward. make sure when you make up numbers next week that you include 3 picks for Rayne. You know it. I know it. No mathematical formula saves you from the truth.

You almost got me ......... almost

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
One thing I will say about this game... I think that Dak having 1 int and 2 fumbles means that Romo is going to be back next game if healthy. Dak looked more like a rookie QB today and mostly just picked on the weakest link for GB (hitting a lot of wide open receivers in the process). I could be wrong but I think Romo is coming back as soon as he's ready.

Lol. Funny. Romo never fumbled before?

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
You have to honestly self scout even after a big victory. Prescott was embarrassing today. 3 picks. 1 called back by penalty, 1 erroneously called a fumble and then that laughably bad attempt to Witten. We burned our timeouts mid way thru the 2nd quarter because he was lost and couldn't get people lined up. He was just a mess.

Feel good about the win, this isn't meant to be a downer, but the Cowboys have a decision to make over the bye week at QB. Prescott or Sanchez.

@percyhoward. make sure when you make up numbers next week that you include 3 picks for Rayne. You know it. I know it. No mathematical formula saves you from the truth.
/s?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

This baby is baking in the oven for you and it's getting closer and closer and closer to being done!.

DSCN2047.JPG

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dak had 3TD's and a 117.4 passer rating. The guy was fantastic today. Turnovers happen.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This D is actually getting stronger. 4 sacks last week, today 4 turnovers. Last week took a shutout into the 4th quarter, this week they had held GB to 6 points when the 4th quarter started.

Don't forget we sacked Rodgers 2 times but called back due to dumb penalties.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Dak had 3TD's and a 117.4 passer rating. The guy was fantastic today.
How many yards did he have throwing to side open receivers as the one GB cornerback couldn't cover my arthritic grandmother for more than 2 seconds