Game Day Cowboys vs Packers post game thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I was wrong.

I was always a Dak Prescott fan, but I thought the Cowboys should go back to Romo when he was healthy. But there is absolutely no way Dallas needs to disrupt the momentum they have now with the rookie. The future is here. The future is now.

So to everybody on here that disagreed with me, don't worry. I'm now on your side.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Dak had 3TD's and a 117.4 passer rating. The guy was fantastic today. Turnovers happen. Tony is no stranger to them himself.

Seriously. Do people just want Romo back that bad? It's like folks are just waiting for Dak to make a mistake so they can say "See, that's why we need Tony!"

I understand being emotionally attached to Romo, but this is absurd.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was wrong.

I was always a Dak Prescott fan, but I thought the Cowboys should go back to Romo when he was healthy. But there is absolutely no way Dallas needs to disrupt the momentum they have now with the rookie. The future is here. The future is now.

So to everybody on here that disagreed with me, don't worry. I'm now on your side.

LOL. Eat the crow, bro, and learn from it.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
This exactly. This game was great to win, and it clarified even more that Romo is the best option.

Nearly 3 turnovers and some other less than steller series showed that he has a ways to go. He has a lot of promise though and we don't have to worry about the nonsense from last year.

I'm glad this defense has stepped it up. Also glad Rodgers was pretty poor.
Go away man. If you won 5 in a row, I'd be for you keeping your job....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I do feel bad for Tony but the future is now. We're 5-1. Got to keep the momentum going.

I wished it could have ended better for Romo in Dallas. I also feel bad for Tony. The Prescott era has began, but I will not forget all that Romo has sacrificed-physically and mentally- for my favorite team.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I want to make a new thread of this but wont. Did anyone see Dak smiling in the huddle at a critical point in the game? I'll have to go back and watch but I think it was like 20-9 or something... perhaps a time of a momentum shift... and Dak is there smiling. Really an obscure moment but it wasn't lost on me. All this momentum doesn't happen by accident. This guy really has the intangibles.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
Great win. Please stop running EE so much when the game is in hand. Irving had a big day. I actually liked the gameplan against the Packers...rush 3 or 4 instead of blitzing and trying to get pressure on Rodgers. Make him throw the ball into tight windows and through zones instead of trying to pressure him and watching him escape and get a WR wide open. Beasley's move on the final TD was sick. And who says we can't go long with the passing game, now?

YR

Definitely would like to see more Morris at the end of these kind of games.

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
that drive with 50 seconds left in the first half was a thing of beauty and that td throw was spot on by Dak.

cml750

Reaction score
I have said it before and will say it again, I do not post much when I am happy. I am very happy right now. When I am happy, I do look at this site daily but it is mainly for news right now. Kudos to Dak and Zeke. They have surpassed my wildest imaginations!!! I still have some reservations after last season but kudos to Garrett too.