Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers post game thread ***

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I see garrett back if this team misses the playoffs but finishes 9-7. the jones will think that they cannot fire a coach that has three straight winning seasons even though the coach is not good enough to win or compete for a championship.
I don't. This fanbase would turn on them. Don't know if they care or not but they would lose the interest of many including me. I'm from Indiana and that is exactly what happened with me and IU Basketball. They extended Tom Crean and I was done. I still watch but I don't buy their merchandise or go to the games.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
When the last time Elliott has a long run? I can’t even remember. He seems like an after thought in this offense.
I'll admit-he's lost speed since even last year. I watched highlights from his rookie year. He's not breaking any long runs. I think they are there too. It's a little concerning. Let's see how the next two weeks go.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Didn't he get us a first down when we had 25 yards to go? Once the packers started running away with the game, we had to abandon the run, so you can't blame Zeke for that.
That wasn’t the question. And we were pass happy from the get go I don’t buy that. They abandoned the run after the 1st drive.

triplets_93

Reaction score
That wasn’t the question. And we were pass happy from the get go I don’t buy that. They abandoned the run after the 1st drive.

When they gambled and lost with that pass in the 1st drive, when Zeke was on fire, and getting 1st downs with each touch, the game was over for me. It was in my gut, for Zeke to keep running.

A MONUMENTAL MOMENTUM KILLER

gmb1

Reaction score
You turn the ball over? You lose. Plan and simple. Same old nonsense this week as last week. Except everyone was equally bad offense, defense and special teams.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
When they gambled and lost with that pass in the 1st drive, when Zeke was on fire, and getting 1st downs with each touch, the game was over for me. It was in my gut, for Zeke to keep running.

A MONUMENTAL MOMENTUM KILLER
* Zeke ain't even a remotely viable factoring "cause & reason" for concerns in this colossally twisted stink Twinkie of turbid flag tossing triangulations of zebra turpitude, ,,er,,, trulyo_O

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I am sitting here watching the colts offensive line and it reminds me of how our O-Line use to be....just plowing people off the line. I wonder what happened to that group of guys.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Troy won 3 SBs

He gets a pass

What was Romo's excuse? He threw 5 interceptions in a loss to the Bears, and he didn't have any SBs for a pass. I think he also threw 5 picks against the Bills.
I was a Romo fan but hey, stuff happens sometimes.
No I'm not comparing Dak to Romo, just saying sometimes stuff happens to the best of 'em, and Romo is proof.

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
I don't. This fanbase would turn on them. Don't know if they care or not but they would lose the interest of many including me. I'm from Indiana and that is exactly what happened with me and IU Basketball. They extended Tom Crean and I was done. I still watch but I don't buy their merchandise or go to the games.

Not going to happen

vig454

Reaction score
I myself believe that Dak will never be that great QB for the Cowboys. He sucks against good defenses . Wow , what a difference two weeks makes...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Maher can't make a damn kick from the right hash to save his damn life. Perfect ending to a mistake-filled day.
I wonder what his record from each hash looks like?
If he is better from the left, I would try to make sure that is where it would be.
I noticed his kicks all seem to go to the right, so you would think he could change his approach and correct it more to the left.