Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers post game thread ***

snadler

Reaction score
I still think Dallas is not as bad as they looked today and GB is not as good as they appeared to be.

I believe Dallas is the better team and that the Cowboys will win more games than GB this season.
Based on what? The QB? Based on the defense that just gave up 6 yards per carry? Based on the team that caused turnovers?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
So disappointed, in typical fashion we sleepwalk for 3/4 of the game. By the time we wake its to little to late.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Can we talk about Maher? Omgoodness, dude needs to go. He's no Bailey.

Our run defense is suspect.

Glad to see Gallup back and in the mix.
SHEESE!,,,what? you wanna' cattle prod/ jolt back from the chasmed beyonds enity of Ella Fizgerald? to croon him back with her rousing rendition of " Bill Bailey, won't you come home",??.,,yer' gonna' have to square up& face the fact of: LIVE IN THE NOW,MAN! THE PAST IS GONE& AIN'T RETRIEVABLE,GRASP the permanently poignant lingerin' embrace of THAT CONCEPT, BROUGHAMo_O

:lmao::rolleyes::lmao:

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
SHEESE!,,,what? you wanna' cattle prod/ jolt back from the chasmed beyonds enity of Ella Fizgerald? to croon him back with her rousing rendition of " Bill Bailey, won't you come home",??.,,yer' gonna' have to square up& face the fact of: LIVE IN THE NOW,MAN! THE PAST IS GONE& AIN'T RETRIEVABLE,GRASP the permanently poignant lingerin' embrace of THAT CONCEPT, BROUGHAMo_O

:lmao::rolleyes::lmao:

???

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Right now, NFC top teams look like Green Bay, New Orleans, and Seattle. NFC East winner is probaby the #4 seed at a 10-6/11-5 record. Same as last year. This team doesn't look different at all.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
As long as the offense doesn't turn the ball over, so far 8 this year which is almost 2 a game, they will be fine. Defense officially scares me after today.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s any doubt.
Offense looks good minus the turnovers. Thinking 11-5. Probably a 4 seed, win a game at home, lose in the divisional, and extend Garrett 10 years. BARF. Honestly would rather miss the playoffs. No more Garrett.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Right now, NFC top teams look like Green Bay, New Orleans, and Seattle. NFC East winner is probaby the #4 seed at a 10-6/11-5 record. Same as last year. This team doesn't look different at all.
it looks worse because the defense if back to what the talent looks like average. the defense overachieved last year and the jones did not see or care to upgrade it.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
it looks worse because the defense if back to what the talent looks like average. the defense overachieved last year and the jones did not see or care to upgrade it.
DeMarcus Lawrence never deserved 21 million dollars a year. Most of you on CowboysZone are smart enough to see that. Idiots on twitter don't I feel like I'm going to get murdered if I say anything negative about him. and it's not just him but he is making the most money and he's doing nothing. Linebackers looked awful today.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Offense looks good minus the turnovers. Thinking 11-5. Probably a 4 seed, win a game at home, lose in the divisional, and extend Garrett 10 years. BARF. Honestly would rather miss the playoffs. No more Garrett.
I see garrett back if this team misses the playoffs but finishes 9-7. the jones will think that they cannot fire a coach that has three straight winning seasons even though the coach is not good enough to win or compete for a championship.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*See above "previous/ prior" participating endeavoured efforts of correspondenceo_O*