Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers post game thread ***

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understood you meant he, that was not why I said huh.

I just don't see the same discipline that you're seeing.

It's all good, we all see things differently at times.
I don't know what you're replying to. That's the first thing I said is this team has lack of discipline. What they don't have lack of is coaching decisions that's the only thing he's good at

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
1. This O line is way overrated
2. These Lb's are way overated
3. D Law overated( I bet that kid is happy he didn't get DLaws autograph now)
4. Garrett is out,,,way out of his league. Needs to be fired at half time some week. Preferably this week
5. Our talent is overated
6. Our kicker should follow Garrett out the door

I dunno, this team is the same every frikkin year. They get out coached and beat themselves with undisciplined sometimes high school manoevers. Inexcusable , unless your head coach and owner excuse it!!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
4. Garrett is out,,,way out of his league. Needs to be fired at half time some week. Preferably this week

I dunno, this team is the same every frikkin year. They get out coached and beat themselves with undisciplined sometimes high school manoevers. Inexcusable , unless your head coach and owner excuse it!!
:hammer:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I don't like the word overrated I think more to the point they're in the wrong situation I'm blaming this entire thing on coaching. First discipline II not changing the game plan according to every individual team you play