Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
One tackle, 0 sacks! I can't wait to see all the workout videos of him boxing and going against lineman again to fool us, big players step up!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean our main pass rusher who was basically been moved back to LB because Clark is the only other starting LB on this roster right now?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Did the Cowboys look ready to play? The play calling was horrible on BOTH sides of the ball. Players making stupid unforced errors - Dak takes a forever sack outside the tackle box and sails a hailmary into the bleachers, Schoonmaker fighting for two yard gain in final minute staying inbounds, etc etc etc.

Go into rebuild mode. Jettison over-priced talent for draft picks. Dump McCarthy and Dan Quinn and make a big play for Jim Harbaugh. Otherwise, these Cowboys will go 12-5 next season with the same underwhelming playoff results.

Elyse

Social Media
Reaction score
Interesting what Jerry says after this game. Will he finally move on from Prescott or does he want to continue losing?
It's like those people that sit at the same slot machine for hours - the longer it goes on, the more convinced their luck will change if they keep trying with what they're doing.

Steve007

Reaction score
Unfortunately I dont think Dak can be traded. Apparently there was some sort of clause but not sure if it still stands.
Dak has a no trade clause. Another Jerry mistake. Jerry won't trade Dak anyway. He will convince himself and the fans that Dak is going to win a superbowl. Jerry is going to extend dak's contract. I hope he removes the no trade clause if he does.

mldardy

Reaction score
Did the Cowboys look ready to play? The play calling was horrible on BOTH sides of the ball. Players making stupid unforced errors - Dak takes a forever sack outside the tackle box and sails a hailmary into the bleachers, Schoonmaker fighting for two yard gain in final minute staying inbounds, etc etc etc.

Go into rebuild mode. Jettison over-priced talent for draft picks. Dump McCarthy and Dan Quinn and make a big play for Jim Harbaugh. Otherwise, these Cowboys will go 12-5 next season with the same underwhelming playoff results.
Well we started out the game and had multiple penalties on the opening drive I knew we were in trouble. Teams ready to play in the playoffs don't look like that to start a game.

Why was DQ PLAYING ZONE!!? :mad: Please go