Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
"When it's cold, I'd like to die." Don't remember who sings it, but that about sums me up right now.

greatwallofdallas

Reaction score
I'd like to express my longstanding observations about the Cowboys here.

Over the years, the team has seen various coaches, players, and staff changes.

Despite these alterations, each season seems like a repetition of the past. One might anticipate a different outlook with different personnel, but the recurring issues like penalties and questionable play calling persist, time and time again.

Throughout these decades, Jerry Jones remains the constant factor. As long as Jerry continues to breathe, the Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl. And this may be an uncomfortable truth for some here.
I've detailed the reasons behind this belief in the “off topic zone” here, and if you're interested, you can find the link there.

Personally, in the past decade, I've made a habit of betting against the Cowboys in the playoffs. If they happen to win a game I simply double the bet in the following game. Surprisingly, I've been successful every time.

I share this not as a critique but as a public service announcement. Enjoy sports for the camaraderie and moments with friends and family. It's a reminder that balance and moderation are key to maintaining a positive perspective, even when the game doesn't go as expected.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Everything lined up just right and we still did this. Every aspect of the Cowboys was trash today. Offense, defense and special teams. No point in blaming any one player the way this board will. It was a head-to-toe crap show. Nothing good happened out there. Everything was terrible. What happened? 48 points at home when we haven't lost a home game in 16 games? Where was the pass rush? Where was the coverage? Why didn't we cover the tight end? Where were the defensive turnovers? We ran into a return man. We missed an extra point. Onside kicks were putrid. Now for the offense. What. in. the. hell. was. that? Dak couldn't find his own receivers, but he had no trouble throwing to the Packers. The receivers got virtually no separation. The odd thing is that O-line blocked decently, but we still couldn't get anything going. When Gallup is your best receiver, you know something is wrong. Fergie was great and Pollard looked pretty good, but we had no reason to run the ball, trailing by so much. Mike McCarthy, Dan Quinn, Bones Fassel. Trash. Trash. Trash. I am so pissed, yet I'm in shock. Can you be numb and angry at the same time? The worst loss in my 45 year fandom. Everything lined up just right and we still did this.
Every. Single. Facet. Of the coaching staff and players should be blamed for this one. Just inexcusable performances from Quinn, McCarthy, Prescott and so many others.

Losing to the niners is one thing- they are clearly better than us, but losing to a 7 seed and looking so overmatched is an embarrassment and I normally don’t get so upset by losses but this one is the worst I’ve seen in a long long long time.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s all a show to make money. Skip doesn’t really care that much. Shoot, I think we fans care more than even some players and coaches

CowboysFanKY88

Reaction score
I’m in. Gotta get someone to impose discipline. I’m tired of being the most penalized team in the NFL.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I was trying to come up with the sliver lining....and i guess you could say at least they don't get to be humiliated by the niners again... That's all i got..... At least i tried