Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

Surfguy

Reaction score
What was the one GB game we actually won? I don't remember. Was Aaron injured?

Mannix

Reaction score
I haven’t watched one second of the Lions/Rams game which I initially was really looking forward to…who blanking cares anymore about watching quality organizations that you don’t root for…for 28 years now, we got nothing but a giant turd in our pocket to show for our loyalty…this really sucks A!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol, you predicted 8 wins last year and 9 wins this year. You are always wrong
You said this team was better than the 90s Super Bowl teams, bro lololololololol

I was literally 3 wins off while you thought this team was as good as a dynasty team! hahahahahahaha

lsg13

Reaction score
I knew the fanboys would count all those garbage time stats as if he played well the entire game.
Yeah there needs to be "*" around all those stats... those were the definition of garbage stats!

Once the pressure to win was off of him he started to play, that's his entire issue, he can't handle the pressure when it get tough... If you looked at him during that first Packer drive when he was sitting alone on the bench waiting, he looked scared...

It takes special players to be able to play for the Cowboys, the pressure to win is enormous and if you can't deal with that when you walk on the field, it's time to find another place to play... that goes for coaching as well.

J12B

Reaction score
It was like, did someone forget to take a shower before the game when they woke up in the morning?

Verrrry smmmmeeeeellllly catttttts today.

rambo2

Reaction score
You said this team was better than the 90s Super Bowl teams, bro lololololololol

I was literally 3 wins off while you thought this team was as good as a dynasty team! hahahahahahaha
The team was certainly good. That's why they were a 7 point favorite today.