Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

snadler

Reaction score
Reminder since jerry world opened packers 3 playoff wins, dallas 2..smh

AreUSureBT

Reaction score
Alright. THATS IT. Thanks Cowboys…I’ve been watching this team since 1966 but this is the LAST time. I threw a huge dinner party with 9 of my co-workers, their spouses and kids. After that sorry failed onside kick (which would’ve won us the game)….i LOST it.

Tv Remote? LAUNCHED it. Straight into my brand-new 97 in OLED Gallery edition TV. I know I’m way past drunk because then I hung from it until it came unhinged from the wall, curbed stopped it, and then threw a chair that ricocheted and flew right at Tommy’s daughter. She was rushed to the hospital because there was a huge gash in her head. She’s 3. Nice Dallas. LOOK WHAT YOU DID. IM DONE

Kumala808

Reaction score
Well looking at the last 5 games the off and def was not heading in the right direction. Would have been better if they had lost to Detroit and be the 5th seed.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"The Cowboys lost because they're cowards! They didn't have any juju."
RobertDeNiroSilverLiningsPlaybook.jpeg

Shut up, Bobby! ;)

nobody

Reaction score
Add in Miami and Detroit. All of those games were hints. Defense had nothing.
True, the defense crumbles when it matters most, but don't discount Dak's (and the offenses) ineptitude in some of those games. Going three and out constantly early keeps the defense on the field and exhausts it early. It's symbiotic and if one side doesn't hold it it's end it hurts the other parts of the team too. What's sad is we likely won't see things get better until Jerry is gone because of the culture he engenders. The Cowboys have been soft when hit hard and early since their last SB appearance. The one constant? Jerry.

That being said, it's time to move on from the players that are all talk (while getting PAID) and no show when big games come along.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Alright. THATS IT. Thanks Cowboys…I’ve been watching this team since 1966 but this is the LAST time. I threw a huge dinner party with 9 of my co-workers, their spouses and kids. After that sorry failed onside kick (which would’ve won us the game)….i LOST it.

Tv Remote? LAUNCHED it. Straight into my brand-new 97 in OLED Gallery edition TV. I know I’m way past drunk because then I hung from it until it came unhinged from the wall, curbed stopped it, and then threw a chair that ricocheted and flew right at Tommy’s daughter. She was rushed to the hospital because there was a huge gash in her head. She’s 3. Nice Dallas. LOOK WHAT YOU DID. IM DONE
Wth, u serious

nobody

Reaction score
Something was off with him all game. Even before it got out of hand. Literally down 0-7 and he just looked out of it.
Something was off with several of the players. They played with a lack of heart and urgency. Biggest game of the season so far and they didn't bother to come to play. Time for some cuts. It won't happen because Jerry likes his guys and loves him some soft culture, but it needs to happen. Starting with Dak and not stopping there. Yeah, the cap hits will hurt, but it needs to be done sooner rather than later.

kevm3

Reaction score
The whole team sucked this game. It's a culture failure. How you don't come prepared for a playoff game is beyond me. I guess they thought Green Bay was going to lay down for them and they got decimated.

We'll get to hear all of the weak, '"we were unprepared, they shocked us. We'll get better next time" excuses.

Being a Cowboys fan is joyless and embarrassing. Like we always find humiliating ways to lose going on 3 decades straight. If you got edged out by a 7th seed, ok, that kind of sucks, but to be utterly dominated and humiliated is a whole different matter. What were they practicing?

DCowboyz

Reaction score

Lmao. Bro I hope this a joke. But yeah.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I used to kick a powered subwoofer under my desk when I would get angry during games. It broke and I stopped. I wouldn't think of touching the TV, though. No sir!