Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Maybe some of our fans will be so disgusted that they finally stop all the threats and hyperbole and actually go to another team. Anything is possible. It was a sad blowout, but I told my daughter and son before the game that I could easily see GB beating us because we can’t stop the run and we seem to stop getting sacks at the end of the season, so I was only surprised by how bad the pass defense and pass rush was, not surprised at Aaron Jones spanking us again.

Most teams that can’t run or stop the run don’t win enough games to get into the playoffs, yet our fans expected to reach the NFC championship game passing 40+ a game and chasing RBs all day.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
The team was certainly good. That's why they were a 7 point favorite today.
This team could have beaten the Packers in the Regular Season. The problem is the cowboys don't have the leadership, be it coaching, or leaders of the team, to kick it into another gear and play playoff caliber football. You think we would've beaten the Lions today, the Eagles?

SacredStar

Reaction score
I haven’t watched one second of the Lions/Rams game which I initially was really looking forward to…who blanking cares anymore about watching quality organizations that you don’t root for…for 28 years now, we got nothing but a giant turd in our pocket to show for our loyalty…this really sucks A!!!
You're missing a good game. Two real playoff teams battling it down to the wire.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
This team could have beaten the Packers in the Regular Season. The problem is the cowboys don't have the leadership, be it coaching, or leaders of the team, to kick it into another gear and play playoff caliber football. You think we would've beaten the Lions today, the Eagles?
Yes.

Reaction score
I'm not too bummed out. I posted earlier today that I didn't feel comfortable playing GB at all. I'm more embarrassed in how bad they thrashed us though. I expected a loss, but not that bad. GB played a perfect game. Nobody will beat them if they continue to play like they did today.
“Nobody will beat them if ..” — are you serious? You overrate how good our team is, we beat weak teams and don’t show up against good teams. Watch how SF will make GB look like a 7th seed.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
The Lions winning makes this loss worse. So far the only home team that lost, and were embarrassed in the loss. This team really sucks.
Plus that means if the Lions win 1 more game to make it to the NFCCG, it's just us and the Commanders at the top of the suckage list for the NFC CG drought.

Surfguy

Reaction score
It wouldn't shock me to see at least one player DWI coming up and maybe a domestic violence charge. ;) Probably a marijuana possession charge on one as well. Just a typical offseason. lol

Reaction score
He avoided the media? I wonder what's up. His body language was strange all game. He looked confused and frustrated (for obvious reasons). We needed him today and he just wasn't getting the separation he had been getting in recent weeks. I still believe in CeeDee, but he picked the worst time to have a bad game.
Ceedee was just emulating the team leaders Dak & Paraons.

Reaction score
It wouldn't shock me to see at least one player DWI coming up and maybe a domestic violence charge. ;) Probably a marijuana possession charge on one as well. Just a typical offseason. lol
How do you stop a Cowboy player from beating his wife? Put a SF or GB jersey on her.