Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
What should the O/U be on the following?

1. Blatant holding calls ignored on Parsons pass rushes - 10+
2. Bogus PI's keeping Packer drives alive on 3rd down incompletions - 4
3. Bogus Personal Foul calls on Rodgers - 3

fivetwos

Reaction score
What should the O/U be on the following?

1. Blatant holding calls ignored on Parsons pass rushes
2. Bogus PI's keeping Packer drives alive on 3rd down incompletions
3. Bogus Personal Foul calls on Rodgers
4 Made Crosby FG's that look like Niekro Knuckleballs
Someone is paying attention.

We will beat them up and down the field and the score will be close late. Promise.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Will AR continue his winning ways vs the Cowboys and get his team back on track?

Or will the Cowboys and its D continue rolling and get the victory.

Should be a good game.

Brain i know you rarely respond to my emails./...and i get it....you have much work that must be done behind the scenes.....just wanted to say....sit back...grab a cigar or whatever you might grab and have

a good time watching our cowboys put a much needed "beatdown" on the Slackers oh i mean the Packers....and just have a good day

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Short my OCTO-PLAT Gaurantee win over Packers more than stands.....just so i dont sound too wierd i want to make it (10) Heka-Plat x2 Guarantee so just sit back and enjoy....and whoever had both the nerve and

stpudidity to call this a "trap" game just has no sense....but get some or-derves ( dont know how to spell that french name ) and whatever drinks you like whether alcoholic or not and watch those who bet for Cowboys

spank the bookie....if by some universal wierdness the OCTA-PLAT fails....i will never again put up another Plat ( i am really working on not lying and doing pretty good so far )

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

That had this let’s just get this over with look to it. lol

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup. Dak doesn't do well in the cold and we don't have Zeke or David Irving. God Almighty Rodgers #12 a.k.a. the Cowboys' Daddy is going to destroy us.

are you sure you are even a fan of cowboys?????.....fans actually root for their team....but dont get me wrong....when the game starts just ask everyone that goes into the "chat" room while game is on

i am a nervous wreck.....just love to overcomensate before the game....hope you have a great day GRCowboy....really mean it

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'm looking at this game to see if Dak and the Cowboys are for real. Dak and the team has a history of not playing well against good quarterbacks with good teams. Ala Tampa earlier this year. Let's just have a great game and a great win!!!! GO COWBOYS!!!:hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.