Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
Darnold made is best passes under pressure.
Who still wants to tell me pressures are better than sacks?

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Well, that looked soft as hell. Were they reading their own press this last week ?
Everybody at fault on that drive

Cmac

Reaction score
I told you guys before the game started. We have no run stopping linebackers or DT's. I'm amazed more teams haven't figured this out. And even more amazed our coaches haven't:facepalm:
Starts in the trenches, and our LBs overrunning gaps and lacking lateral speed.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Late to the party…wasn’t that a block in the back on LVE on that big DJ Monroe play?

There were also several egregious holds the refs didn’t call including Urban getting tackled from behind twice.

GoldenR

Reaction score
No,we don't need any secondary help. Build through the draft. We are good. We drafted all D! We do not need any top free agents! We got DOGS!! You homers are funny!

TheHerd

Reaction score
OMG! What type of defense is this?
This has been our D this year, minus the turnovers. 30th against the pass, 26th overall in yards allowed. Only the turnovers are the strength, but I'll take it if we keep them coming

Sydla

Reaction score
Speaking of bad Ds, KCs defense is putrid. Philly going up and down the field on them.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No, they’re not. Parsons can’t get to the QB fast enough to cover for how bad Jaylon is in coverage and Jaylon can not stack and shed a block at all.
And Parsons couldn't bring Moore down.....so I guess he sucks too?

Status
Not open for further replies.