Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgboys1

Reaction score
When will this team ever put it all together? When the offense was good the defense sucked and now the defense looks good and the offense can’t get a 1st down.:thumbdown:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I get the feeling it will be all too apparent to everyone, even the respected @Idgit, that last year, with this young new team, should’ve been the time to move on from Garrett.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Defense looks so-so. Offense is non-existent.
All of these recievers they supposedly signed to add speed to the offense are on the sidelines so that these slow, JAG TEs can be out there. Dak can't hit an elephant's butt with a shotgun from ten feet away.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
look people first game rust , definitely a misstep by Garett by leaving the starting offense on the bench all PS.. it was mistake..I saw Cam diving off his head in preseason and running like it was real game.they looked more ready.. its one thing to protect but to not get truly prepared and use preseason correctly is obviously back firing.. you cant not give your players real contact against real live speed in game action and expect them to even be close to ready..this isn't college no cream puff games

now lets go win 13-10!!

I like your optimism. I figured Zeke would be rusty, but the Oline has been atrocious.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Yay.

Hate to say I told you so, but this performance isn't surprising at all to me unfortunately. I do feel that we will get better over the next few weeks though.
Agreed. I’m not surprised because I’m a logical person. I’m hoping they get better because I can’t stand this junk

uvaballa

Reaction score
I hope Zeke can get to 50 yards today.

Dak needs some 3rd and shorts or this offense isn't going to do anything. He's not a good enough passer.

Stargazing

Reaction score
I’m still curious to know why fans are happy with Dak.

He is clearly not a Franchise QB.

Jason is horrible by the way.

But everything starts with Jerry.

Welcome to the dallas cowboys offense . Zero weapons. A QB who cant complete a pass with any accuracy past 20 yds. Thats the 2018 Dallas Cowboys . Its a disgrace.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
got 15 minutes to draw up some more loop-de-loop screen passes, go linehan go!

BRoni

Reaction score
Dak is playing like you would expect from his draft position.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
In any sport players have to play in actual games to get ready. This abysmal performance is down to the lack of playing time in pre season.

Which is especially mind boggling when you have a QB who is this inaccurate all too regularly.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Romo with a herniated disk in a wheelchair would play better than Prescott right now.

I hope Romo is laughing on the inside and Dez mocks us at some point on Twitter. If anyone is reading his tweets right now, you can tell he's holding back.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Lot of time left and score is manageable. Problem is the offense looks wooden and we have no downfield game.

Status
Not open for further replies.