Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
look people first game rust , definitely a misstep by Garett by leaving the starting offense on the bench all PS.. it was mistake..I saw Cam diving off his head in preseason and running like it was real game.they looked more ready.. its one thing to protect but to not get truly prepared and use preseason correctly is obviously back firing.. you cant not give your players real contact against real live speed in game action and expect them to even be close to ready..this isn't college no cream puff games

now lets go win 13-10!!
Post of the season so far.

Everything is spot on.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’m thinking this just has to an off day but not much from the offseason or preseason to offset the feeling this may just be what this team is this year.

This year? Were you watching last season. This is very reminiscent

Eddie

Reaction score
How this once mighty and historic franchise, with as rich as it is, can’t field a true coaching staff in 10 years annoys me to no end.

Talk to Jerry Jones. 20 years and counting.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
As a side note...Terry Bradshaw has been slow for years, but the man can barely talk now.

StarHead69

Reaction score
Prescott reminds me of Mcnabb. I’m not excited about the ‘future’ of this team. In fact, I’m dreading it.

Crypto

Reaction score
I'll blame that half on the preseason protocol. Need better balance between finding players and preparing for game 1. Carolina is good, we could lose playing our best...which would be 10x worse than this reality.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Offense has been bad for a while. We seem to either need an elite QB or 5 elite OLmen to be competitive.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Well if Garrett and Linehan are done making out while Kellen Moore watches we have some clapping to do during halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.