Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I think IMO our linebackers especially the middle -whoever that may be- will have to be great in run stopping. I think that's the biggest problem we have on defense still. A run stuffing DT and a run stuffing MLB, Parson really hasn't been at the spot long enough for me to say either way on him. But I know for sure Jaylon and Vanderwolf aint the answer. And if anyone doubts it. Just go back and watch the Eagles game and see how both especially Jaylon were clueless to see what hole the runner was going in. My observation. Go Cowboys:hammer:

Carson

Reaction score
Cowboys declared DE Dorance Armstrong, WR Simi Fehoko, QB Will Grier, S Israel Mukuamu, OT Ty Nsekhe, DT Carlos Watkins, and S Donovan Wilson inactive for Week 4 against the Panthers

Techsass

Reaction score
This is going to be a good game. Not really sure what to expect from the Panthers, but I think we'll have an answer for whatever they come up with.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This was the last time the Cowboys faced Sam Darnold. He was playing for an 0-5 team then. We’ve been giving up some chunk plays, can’t just let him sit back in the pocket today. The success he had against us two years ago will give him some confidence. Although he’s played very well this season he’s still good for a boneheaded play now and then. We need to get after him and force him into some mistakes.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Damn, I could've swore I looked this game up earlier this week and it said the start time was at 3:25, I would've been shocked turning my tv on at 12 lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I believe I heard on one of the podcasts that the Cowboys are 0-4 coming off a Monday night game facing a team that’s coming off a Thursday night game.

Status
Not open for further replies.