Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

wxcpo

Reaction score
F'in ridiculous that the refs are deciding this game instead of letting the players on the field do it. The NFL needs to review the refs calls this week and relegate this crew to just doing Rams and Dolphins games.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
maybe one of the worst PI calls in recent memory. Defender is at the spot and is run into from behind by the receiver.

what a joke.

And then they have a meeting over the call. Get your head out ref, its a good game and Im sorry you are missing it. Must be nice to play for NE. Even the previously hated Randy Moss can get calls to just fall into his lap.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Please that contact was called pass interference on fasno Randy does the same thing to watkins and newman gets a PI call

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Amazing that game in and game out, the refs seem to come out and make huge calls on marginal plays for the opposing team. Meanwhile we can't get a force out called, running into the kicker, holding, pass interferance. It's just awful.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
The refs are just brutal... they didn't call some against the patriots and cowboys

NickZepp

Reaction score
Can't defend Moss any better there, bad call there. Should have been offensive PI if anything.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Sorry people but that PI call was correct. Blame Watkins for being an idiot. If he stays where he's at instead of hitting MOss, he has an easy INT.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Oh well, last week the D won it for us (as well as Iceman), but we need the offense this week

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Can we ever get a call in our favor? Owens gets robbed earlier on the push out, now a phantom interference call??????:bang2:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Mike Carey is so full of garbage

Mack Truck running him over isnt good enough

trash freaking officiating

David

Ren

Reaction score
*** was that PI for? :bang2:

even in a home game we get shafted by these guys :bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I hate to say it but it was a good call, Hamlin or Watkins got there a fraction too early - at worse, it should've been a no call - But I think we're slowly getting some balance (i think) in the secondary. If we can go down and match them with a TD, I think we get the stop the next time.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Rack;1707800 said:
Sorry people but that PI call was correct. Blame Watkins for being an idiot. If he stays where he's at instead of hitting MOss, he has an easy INT.

Umm...how so? Moss ran into him.