Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
TD dangit. Brady did a great job although that was a bad call on the PI.

We have done one thing we had to do in this game. We have out 'physicalled' the Pats. And we have shown the world we are in the same league as the Pats.

We just have to keep bringing it and keep beating them up. It will start to show.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
But well where at it I am going to bag on this defense some more we play off in coverage way to much

We are letting welker and stalworth run wild on us :bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Why the hell would they kick it so deep? Don't the realize who the returner is?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Clove;1707807 said:
I hate to say it but it was a good call, Hamlin got there a fraction too early - at worse, it should've been a no call - But I think we're slowly getting some balance (i think) in the secondary. If we can go down and match them with a TD, I think we get the stop the next time.

no it wasn't. Moss ran into him.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Rack;1707800 said:
Sorry people but that PI call was correct. Blame Watkins for being an idiot. If he stays where he's at instead of hitting MOss, he has an easy INT.

I see it that way

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
That was our best KO return.................

why so many commercials? I hate this.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The issue is that yes, we are physical and eventually our offense will wear down their defense......IF WE CAN GET OFF THE FIELD ON DEFENSE.

Frick. That's frustrating.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jobberone;1707814 said:
TD dangit. Brady did a great job although that was a bad call on the PI.

We have done one thing we had to do in this game. We have out 'physicalled' the Pats. And we have shown the world we are in the same league as the Pats.

We just have to keep bringing it and keep beating them up. It will start to show.

I hope you're right.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
calico;1707808 said:
i really wish you could challenge penalties.

I wish the NFL would just solve the problem and get refs who know what they are doing and then hold them accountable for their calls. You make so many bad calls a week, you do call any more games.

Multi-Billions of Dollars and this is the best that the league can find to ref the games.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
As if the cheaters needed anymore help. every questionable call has gone the cheaters direction. Lets go offense. Looks like its a shootout.

JSP21

Redneck Daddy
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1707822 said:
That was our best KO return.................

why so many commercials? I hate this.

Cuz CBS is notorious for having so many gosh darn commercials. Ridiculous.