Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots post game thread ***

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Fire JG let him go to the Giants, let him take the ST coach if we even have one. The guy plays to lose, we had a shot to tie the game and we go for a FG and what did that FG do for us? It did absolutely nothing to help us win the game. Now I would be okay with a FG there if it made us only need one more FG to tie the game, but it did not. We needed a TD before and still needed one after. JG coaches to lose period.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There wouldn’t have been a phantom tripping call if our moron coaches ran on 3rd. Kicking a FG that close(closest all game) was idiotic. Even if failed, NE would be backed up with a chance at better field position rather than 92 yds to go.

Kicking that early FG in those conditions is another coaching fail. Special Teams have no clue what is going on, another coaching fail.

Fire all these clowns, they haven’t a clue........

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Did it seem Jarwin could have maybe made a play on the ball in the back of the endzone without stepping out of bounds?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Great morale victory for Jason Garrett today !

giphy-downsized.gif

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So my question is for the people who defended this team in any phase

are you embarrased yet?
Why would we be? We lost to the best defense in football in a close game in their house in horrible conditions?

I'm going to cheer proudly on Thursday

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
this is where having no competent TE kills the team. WR were blanketed all day and bad weather made it so passing is limited. Need a TE that can be there for short and intermediate throws.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Have not been able to beat a team with a winning record with all this so called talent, so I would expect yet another loss on Thursday against Buffalo!!