Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots post game thread ***

glimmerman

Reaction score
With all the commentary constantly on tv all week about the NFL I really dont know how refs can continue to be THIS bad and nothing is done about it.

Seriously. Get some younger refs, or use technology to get things right. That tripping mess was just a joke. Two in one game too, and on the most critical play
It was a first down. Now if I am a HC then I run the ball there. But anyways.

blueblood70

Reaction score
5 losses by a total of 19 points..thats disheartening/..lucky the east is down and 9-7 can win it..we have GOT TO STOP GIVING THE OTHER TEAM A LEAD EARLY.. we start games horribly..

btw garett doesnt block punts or throw ints so stop the bs.. the fg late was ok with me we would have needed 2 scores to win and that defense is hard to get 7 against.. no points would have been worse..

fivetwos

Reaction score
Know what too....and sorry for this one, but seriously Cooper, you need to catch that pass, not have it bounce.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
What a freaking joke. JG will still have a job. But at least win the game honestly. Despite being outcoached our players had a chance. The refs called the worst call ever. And they know this. Stick your so sorry letter up your but. That’s what happens. Refs send a letter saying sorry that was a bad call. They know what they are doing. Covering the point spread likely. Or close to it..
The thing is they never should have been put in that position(players) - 3rd and 1 and you go shotgun....really?

gmb1

Reaction score
Good to know that the Cheatriots are the Fakers of the NFL. You'll never beat them and refs especially with a Garrett coached team. :rolleyes:

Anyone believe we'll beat the 8-3 Bills?

Shadyroc

Reaction score
Once again the Cowboys fail to show up for a big game. Once again the coaches fail to prepare the team. Once again out coached out classed outplayed.Playoffs no longer matter.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
JJ has got to be somewhat embarrassed talking about how talented this team is. Now that he finally realizes Carrot's coaching had lead to 0 wins over teams with winning records I would expect a change in the off season!!