Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots post game thread ***

CB61

Reaction score
DAL 9 NE 13 FINAL, TROY AIKMAN: "THAT'S POOR COACHING."
X1CZU70.gif
I hate to give Troy Aikman any credit but he's absolutely right here and trust me he saw it enough of it in his later years

fivetwos

Reaction score
With all the commentary constantly on tv all week about the NFL I really dont know how refs can continue to be THIS bad and nothing is done about it.

Seriously. Get some younger refs, or use technology to get things right. That tripping mess was just a joke. Two in one game too, and on the most critical play

glimmerman

Reaction score
Looking at Bill B and Jason - you'd think the Boys won - Bill with a scowl, Jason with a smile.
What a freaking joke. JG will still have a job. But at least win the game honestly. Despite being outcoached our players had a chance. The refs called the worst call ever. And they know this. Stick your so sorry letter up your but. That’s what happens. Refs send a letter saying sorry that was a bad call. They know what they are doing. Covering the point spread likely. Or close to it..

CB61

Reaction score
We are better than the eagles but there are several teams in the NFC who will beat us easily if we make the playoffs.
But that will be okay with Jerry because the Cowboys will still be in the news one way or the other and he will still make money doesn't matter to him he will tell you it does but he's just filling you full of crap

Hardline

Reaction score
If it makes you feel better The Cowboys gave the Patriots a tougher game than the iggles did .

Swagger

Reaction score
That was our one-play gotta-have-it "Miracle Play" attempt?

Seriously?
Summed up the coaching really.

The STATE of our Special Teams is beyond me.

It's like the players haven't played special teams before, head out without any preparation and just work it out as they go along.

It amazes me that such a smart business brain like Jerry doesn't have proper coaches in place. You would think he would have the best coaches as money is no object.

Prescott needs to start with the glove in wet weather! He played well once he put it on.

Witten just needs to block, his performances as a receiver are now beyond embarrassing i'm sad to say.

Shout out to Heath. Pleased for him making some huge plays banged up. What a guy - fair play.

starfan1

Reaction score
With all the commentary constantly on tv all week about the NFL I really dont know how refs can continue to be THIS bad and nothing is done about it.

Seriously. Get some younger refs, or use technology to get things right. That tripping mess was just a joke. Two in one game too, and on the most critical play
I don’t how our coaching staff can be this stupid

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Classic Carrot hyper-conservative play not to lose type game

yup.....I don't get it. I know Kellen can call a better game. We've seen it. Yet it's like Scott Linehan snuck back into the building.....and was calling the plays.

Refs didn't help....we make a play...bring it back. Make a play....review....nope. Turnover on downs. :banghead:

Dre11

Reaction score
How many drives were stopped by OL penalties. I didn't like both tripping calls but they called them. Tyron had a holding and false start. That s 4