Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Post Game Thread***

rambo2

Reaction score
....seeing that TP was on sideline, resting. Dowdle was out with injury.

That left Vaughn in there. It wasnt good feeling that he's so small, one elbow from someone and he's down.

Who do we bring in or up, to back up TP?
Funny that the little guy might have knocked Judon out for the season.

plasticman

Reaction score
Belichek will be Pat head coach till he wants to quit/leave. He has done enough for lifetime appointment,
So did Tom Landry. I think he's the only iconic HC in the NFL that wasn't given the privilege of retiring.

You should be right about Belichick, although it doesn't seem right sometimes when I look back at all the great players that were unceremoniously cut by some of these Head Coaches.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Nice win, we will se what’s what next week
And it won't necessarily mean that much other than winning or losing. It's still early in the season, so how it shapes out is not really known yet. However, if we lose to the 49ers next week, this place will be intolerable.

gimmesix

Reaction score
That's right. They have plenty of running backs.
I think we'd be more comfortable with Davis in that No. 2 role right now than Deuce. Not saying that as any kind of knock on Vaughn's play. I just don't think we see him at this point as the player to come in for a series or two to spell Pollard. I think we prefer mixing him in for a play here and there and giving him a chance, like in this one, when the game is out of reach.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nice rebound win guys. Thats the team we all know and luv. Lets do this again next week. I'm glad I was wrong btw. Glad we got an emphatic win. BTW, the Chiefs are lucky 2 have escaped the Jets with a win 2nite. That REALLY should give us pause for the way we beat the Jets 2 weeks back. Very encouraging for us.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we need Tyron Smith at LT next week or we aint winning. Edoga is bad at LT.

gimmesix

Reaction score

Hopefully, we've saved some things in red-zone offense for games like this next one. In three out of our four games this year, we really didn't need the offense to try to do anything special to score.

Rayman70

Reaction score
35 point win, largest loss in BB career, and people here will still complain
Im actually feeling very well right now. This team showed heart and never left any doubt. Can we do this each week?

Rayman70

Reaction score
We just laid the hammer down on BB, worse loss of his career and the media is complaining about the offense. MY GAWD. I see why Dak gets irritated with the media.

gimmesix

Reaction score
deuce Vaughn.

Why not go on a pitch outside and let him get up to speed? Going up the gut, for now, just doesn’t seem to fit.

Maybe a screen?
I don't think we were interested in showing much at that point, and since the greatest question about him probably has to do with his size and strength running up the middle, it's a good time to test it.

basel90

Reaction score
Great team win . Defense is back as dominant . Killed the run game , especially zeke ( glad he is not cowboy ) and made some key interceptions . Dak played well enough . Cee Dee and Gallup were stars .

gimmesix

Reaction score
....seeing that TP was on sideline, resting. Dowdle was out with injury.

That left Vaughn in there. It wasnt good feeling that he's so small, one elbow from someone and he's down.

Who do we bring in or up, to back up TP?
Luepke would have been the single back.