Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nation

Reaction score
Our offense sucks. I don't know why you guys are all upset at our defense. Defense has scored 7 points. This is the work of Garrett and his stupid offensive philosophy thats holding this team back.

This is already a 10 play scoring drive and the previous was 12 plays

basilhayden

Reaction score
49, member: 455"]You guys are funny. We're either tied or down by a touchdown and there's heavy rueage going on in here.[/quote]

...and you homers are delusional thinking we wont go down 2 touchdowns or more to a team with a worse record than us. Lol

cowboyvic

Reaction score
We are getting good pressure, and these guys still can't cover. we have to start scoring points.because this defense is pitiful/

Parche

Reaction score
Maybe our Offense isnt playing great, or even good.

But you cant worry bout your O while you watch this D play...

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
we are getting embarrased by an undrafted rookie who plays for the raiders, at home on thanksgiving, in a game we must win if we want to have any chance of being the playoffs.

Not even trying to pressure him either.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Honestly, for all those who think Tony Romo is all-world. Do you see how this 3rd string QB gets back and gets the ball out? No all the gyrations before the play is called. Not holding the ball forever. Drops back, throws it. I'll say it again, Dallas suffers from inconsistent QB play. I think Romo will have a better 2nd half. I still think we will win this game. But I still don't think Romo is playing well this season. Just don't.

Yeah right.

Garrett sucks. He's awful.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Half this boards members that only have watched one Eagles game and from that determined Chip and Foles are garbage are going to have a coronary in the rematch.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Raiders looking like the superior team...I'm very impressed by them. McGloin is making superstar throws

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm thankful I ate already...maybe the turkey will kick in here soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.