Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

newlander

Reaction score
probly gonna run it right down our throats here: I would

bang: Carter meets him RIGHT at the LOS and he falls forward for 3 yds and a first down. We have ONE really good defender in Lee and he's out today. This shouldn't be a shock. MONTY KIFFIN..............L........................O.......................L

MartinRamone

Reaction score
McGloin has looked good in the three games he has played. So i expected him to be good, but i didnt expect Carr to be so useless.

Zordon

Reaction score
Honestly, for all those who think Tony Romo is all-world. Do you see how this 3rd string QB gets back and gets the ball out? No all the gyrations before the play is called. Not holding the ball forever. Drops back, throws it. I'll say it again, Dallas suffers from inconsistent QB play. I think Romo will have a better 2nd half. I still think we will win this game. But I still don't think Romo is playing well this season. Just don't.

somebody needs to wash your mouth out with soap. i dont care how right you are, you're not allowed to speak ill on the chosen one.

Reactions: Ren

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Lose this game at home to this bad Oakland team and it is over. you don't deserve to be any where near any playoffs.PERIOD!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Just one of those days.

Too often for us.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Keep in mind the offense only scored because of Oaklands gift fumble. The entire team should be embarrassed.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
HYlHSUf.jpg

Ren

Reaction score
Carter had him short but went for the strip instead of finishing the tackle ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.