Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Guys like dlaw should be embarrassed that they aren't helping this team, and he hasn't done I along time

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think we kinda know already. Defense has been significantly better than years past but from time to time they have these games where tackling is just horrible and not to mention stupid penalties sinc we know the refs are going to call it. Offense, Dak needs to get it together; he seems to be rushing it and O line is a part of it and receivers dropping balls, come on!
Brass? Lol

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Take away the drop and give the Cowboys a real kicker and this game is completely different even with the penalties. They’re in this game somehow. Let’s see if they can finish and get the come from behind.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We just need to settle in. The first quarter was a disaster for us. At this point this game is up in the air. A stop coming out of half time would go a long way toward turning this into a victory. Gotta win ugly sometimes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Never seen a professional team rotate offensive lineman. Not sure what the benefit of that is. I thought continuity was important at that position group.

i am wondering if they were experimenting to see which combination worked best. Then play that line up in the 2nd half.
But yeah need to get that continuity.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
That long ar***s half time is a momentum killer. Hopefully Raiders come out and throw a pick 6.

fishspill

Reaction score
D line is being physical. I like that.
O line is being outphysicalled again. I don’t like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.