Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's what the dink and dunk sets up though.dink and dunk and then take a long shot later.
This is not a set-up gameplan.

Clearly what they thought would have Bradley and Marinelli losing their minds over has not happened.

efh313

Reaction score
What is KM doing that’s so special right now. Our receivers are covered like glue and he doesn’t really have an answer?
That is fair… although I would point out we are out our number 1 AND our number 2 receivers atm. And while the rest of the core is good, Lamb and Cooper make a BIG difference!

freemanjc19

Reaction score
What is KM doing that’s so special right now. Our receivers are covered like glue and he doesn’t really have an answer?

To be fair, we have a lot of drops. I am more worried the staff is not aligning the personnel correctly. N. Brown should not be getting passes thrown his way over 7 yards. Pollard seems to be the spark of this offense. B. Anae on the bench over Basham is puzzling. Kazee should not be our starting FS, Hooker should be replacing him. Kazee can't tackle and take bad angles. Steele is an RT, Collins is an LG. Zuerlein should not have a roster spot. Gallup should be in the slot. Parsons should be stunting. Just a few things I see I would change.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If I know the Cowboys like I know the Cowboys we’ll give up a quick 7 or turn it over immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.