Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 2nd half game thread | Overtime***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Fire McCarthy, make Moore HC, keep Quinn as DC, hire spitfire young OC to learn/tag team ideas with Moore.

:huh:… I kinda like that plan!!!:thumbup:
No way. Moore can’t adjust.. he just has a injured Elliot running for 2 yards.. This staff is lame. They were winning off of talent. Now it’s time to adjust or go home..

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Still think the same thing as I did at beginning of game:

- go more conservative, run more, play action esp rolling out with Dak (see that happening)
- running game, play Pollard to his strengths, dont forget how fast he is on the outside (see that happening)
- Dalton Schultz must have great game, as well as TEs (mckeon showing up, Dalton already has some drops)
- Z has to be consistent, close game and FGs will matter (been a dud so far)

Wasn't expecting so many penalties and defense to be as fragile. Hoping the D will clinch up like they did KC's second half because the offense does have better results than that game.

Think it's 50/50 at half for us to win. No one has taken control of game. Be a great time for our defense to create some turnovers. Want another play of the month like when Neal tossed it to Kearse.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is fair… although I would point out we are out our number 1 AND our number 2 receivers atm. And while the rest of the core is good, Lamb and Cooper make a BIG difference!
Derek Carr is playing with receivers that wouldn't start on most of the teams in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.