Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

The Natural

Reaction score
poor breakdowns on D-line but two very good open field tackles from Wilcox this drive. Thats what you want to see from the last line of defense

dstovall5

Reaction score
Really man? This is the same thing we've seen every year from Garrett's offense. Beautiful in between the 20s, worthless in the red zone. It's part of the reason we play so many close games during the Garrett era. We score way too many field goals, not enough touchdowns.

You honestly don't like what you're seeing? I think we've looked pretty good aside from a few things, it's just the 2nd pre season game man. Our RZ issues will work themselves out once we start running the ball better and stop with the stupid penaltys.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Really man? This is the same thing we've seen every year from Garrett's offense. Beautiful in between the 20s, worthless in the red zone. It's part of the reason we play so many close games during the Garrett era. We score way too many field goals, not enough touchdowns.

Well we agree on this one.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
It's called getting into someone faces and telling them I ain't backing down! Do you the the raiders trying to punk our guys?? Sorry bout time some one has the balls to stand up to them!

what a load of crap that is.....players jaw at Dez because it gets him off of his game, he needs to tune it out and get back tot he huddle and concentrate on his next play and route....

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
You honestly don't like what you're seeing? I think we've looked pretty good aside from a few things, it's just the 2nd pre season game man. Our RZ issues will work themselves out once we start running the ball better and stop with the stupid penaltys.

I agree with him but yes the OL is blocking and we are moving the ball. Penalties gotta go tho.

dstovall5

Reaction score
My local channel is Texans @ Minnesota! :confused:

Moving to Dallas, packing up my things. :D

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Other than the penalties, the offense is looking very good so far.

I have to disagree. The offense only looks good when it's putting TDs on the board. We've never had a problem piling up yards. I want to see damn drives finished off with scores.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Romo definitely seemed to have more time, but production was the same--yards, explosiveness, but no points.

rcaldw

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious who blame Garrett. He's not calling plays fellas. He's not even devoting his full attention to the offense. This year you will have to blame someone else, sorry. Knee jerk blame Garrett response won't work this season.

BigWillie

Reaction score
what a load of crap that is.....players jaw at Dez because it gets him off of his game, he needs to tune it out and get back tot he huddle and concentrate on his next play and route....

Dez did it all last season. And the year before. And the year before that.

If he's off his game and gets us 90/1400/10, then I want to know what he will do when he is ON his game.

Staubacher

Reaction score
We are blocking and tackling better this year. That's huge. Being coached up

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

Cause Dez doesn't know what he's doing and has been so off his game...