Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
One question I have that's a little concerning. How come it's been mostly 3 wide and shotgun tonight? Not seeing same commitment to run we saw last week. I know announcers talked about it also

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Cole mutha&#@+"; BEASELY!

Y'all will eventually get on board the Cole Train!!!

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I assume your watching to the raider broadcast... I havnt heard such terrible commentating in my life. I cant even understand what one of these guys is saying, hes a complete mushmouth

"You guys want to see a little more Terell Pryor?"

Sure I'm up for another Int or two, have at it.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Well Romo isn't exactly a great red zone qb.

Omg comments like these are killing me! LOL :D

I hope you're being sarcastic, because Romo has one of the better ratings in the rz if I'm not mistaken. Yeah it's totally Romo, maybe if Orton was our QB we'd score more, right?

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
another penalty wow.

Went back and rematches that play. Not sure what they saw. Coale engaged his guy, who separated as Dunbar turned the corner. Coale still had his left hand on him, but it didnt look like he was holding on to him. Looked ticky tack to me.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
I say it again, you guys are hilarious. 2nd preseason game. 1st look for starters. Sky is falling.

8-8 is unnaceptable.

I'd say it's equivalent to the sky falling.

Why else would we even watch?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Now the genius commentator is calling out what he perceives as penalties that should be call by the refs. Is this preseason for commentators, too? Is he a 3rd stringer?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Anyone have a injury report for this game ? Is Terrence Williams active and anyone have a word on Claiborne ?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Oakland,

No pressure, late pressure flushed out, protection breaks down, 1st down.

Zordon

Reaction score
We just scored.. shush up. ;)

This is what people used to tell me in the game threads last year. "It's still early stop complaining". Then we'd lose the game by 1-3 pts and you realize how important those red zone opportunities were earlier in the game. This team (idk if it's Romo or Garrett) has a huge red zone problem.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
One question I have that's a little concerning. How come it's been mostly 3 wide and shotgun tonight? Not seeing same commitment to run we saw last week. I know announcers talked about it also

probably want to get a look at the offensive line in pass protection

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 - :29 left in the half

3 wides, make that 4, light pressure , pass caught, broke 3 tackles 1st down.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I initially predicted 9-7 but I am very close to pulling the trigger on 14-2..lol