Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

Cowboys22

Reaction score
God I hate watching WRs running free while DBs stand still guarding their 2'X2' spot of turf.

Reaction score
the 4-3 does not work unless you have very good DTs that can provide interior pressure. ratliff and hatcher better be good this year.

newlander

Reaction score
He is noticeably terrible tonight.

I NEVER understood why we drafted him OR why everyone in this forum was so high on him. Small, avg. speed and a bad tackler: he should be cut. Completely overmatched at the Senior Bowl on film I saw: really a bad pick IMO

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
:08 left - Ball on the 22

2nd and 10 - 4 wides shotgun - Whistles blow, Cowboys take another time out.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
This is what people used to tell me in the game threads last year. "It's still early stop complaining". Then we'd lose the game by 1-3 pts and you realize how important those red zone opportunities were earlier in the game. This team (idk if it's Romo or Garrett) has a huge red zone problem.

It was obviously an offensive line problem. You can't run the ball. Field has shrunk = field goals.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Pryor was not even close to being outside the tackle box. Should have been an easy grounding call.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
the 4-3 does not work unless you have very good DTs that can provide interior pressure. ratliff and hatcher better be good this year.

I doubt Ratlff will ever be good again, aging and injury prone and has taken a beating playing an undersized nose for so many years..

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I could be mistaken but I think it was Arkin who blew the block on that blocked FG.

Arkin took the man across from him. Rosario went for the outside guy. Branch cut in between them. Hard to tell who messed up. Usually the widest blocker takes the guy next to the end, then peels off to chip the end guy.

kevm3

Reaction score
Very bad defensive series. Webb won't make the team. D is getting cut up.

Zordon

Reaction score
It was obviously an offensive line problem. You can't run the ball. Field has shrunk = field goals.

Yes but not today. They are playing well. So what's going on? Why can't this team score more TDs.