Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders Game Thread***

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I NEVER understood why we drafted him OR why everyone in this forum was so high on him. Small, avg. speed and a bad tackler: he should be cut. Completely overmatched at the Senior Bowl on film I saw: really a bad pick IMO

He doesn't have avg speed. He just needs a year to season. Too early to say it's a bad pick. Give it a year or so.

Gameover

Reaction score
Lol I would hate Romo too if I was a troll his commentary is funny though I love it when Tony riles him up -- he's only got another 5-7 years to go.

He'll continue to wow the layman with hallow stats, while a guy like Orton is capable of quietly putting points on the board.Points.. The only stat that matters

Zordon

Reaction score
If Underwood played better he could take Webb's spot. He has been very bad.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The depth at DL is not looking so hot.

this is the reason why I thought going TE in the 2nd was a big iffy move. I would of went DE or DT a pressure player. This defensive is all based on pressure. We need back up DE's that can rush to give ware and spencer a breather.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
I find myself wondering why they drafted a 178 pound corner to play in a system that requires physical corners that can tackle....

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
It's going to be up and down with Wilcox this season IMO. I may be in the minority but I think he will be great down the road, a physical playmaker.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
this is the reason why I thought going TE in the 2nd was a big iffy move. I would of went DE or DT a pressure player. This defensive is all based on pressure. We need back up DE's that can rush to give ware and spencer a breather.

You're not going to win enough games scoring 23 pts a game.

BigWillie

Reaction score
I could be mistaken but I think it was Arkin who blew the block on that blocked FG.

Raiders sent an extra man on that side. Arkin made a crappy block on #94, but enough of one to keep his man from blocking the kick. Rosario had a choice of two men - either take the inside man, or the outside one. He chose to send the outside man wider. ALWAYS the wrong choice in that situation. Block the inside man, because the outside man always has a longer path to block the kick.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

The next three years, the first two picks in the draft should be spent on offensive and defensive linemen, this team is completely void of any developing players or quality backups..